Just what I did'nt need right now!

VWR Lupo

Lukey boy we are both so gutted for you - this couldnt of happened to a nicer person either :(

I hope the culprits wrap themselves round a tree, shortly after delivering their wallet through your letter box to pay for the repairs :lol:

Well, i'd hate for them to get off scot free ;)

<hugs for luke/>

Lukey boy we are both so gutted for you - this couldnt of happened to a nicer person either :(

I hope the culprits wrap themselves round a tree, shortly after delivering their wallet through your letter box to pay for the repairs :lol:

Well, i'd hate for them to get off scot free ;)

<hugs for luke/>

Thanks all!

Thanks Clairey! I wish them far worst than what you have said lol

Dont think we will ever find who did it so it looks like I'm going to have to pay the bill for the repairs (well the insurance excess anyways) but its not fair!

I still cannot beleave that some one just drove off without leaving a note or knocking on the door!

Thats awful man!

People these days have no respect :angry: Something liek that happend to a family members car, 09 plate plate Impreza, was caught on cctv tho.

When you have got a quote for the repairs, don't suppose you could post how much it will cost to have the rear quater strightened?

My Arosa has slight creasing :(

:(

I feel so sorry for you Luke, I know how horrible it feels to have to look at your car in a state like this too and have the insurance company's decision looming.

Hope you get it all sorted and it looks good as new when it comes back.

That's crap. I'm sure the car that hit will be local to you. To add to your woes, MIB needs a name of an uninsured driver for a claim to go through. It makes you wonder what we pay the extra on our premiums for when you still can't claim under the scheme.

You never know, the Police might have picked a car up recently. Worth a try.

Is that where the car was parked before it was hit?