Lupo

99hjhm

looks good been after some carpet to match for a while intrested were you got it from my rear seats are trimed in red alacantara type cloth certainly makes a big difference!!!!

matt

WOW

You and Matt really do have an eye for detail

Everythin is coming togeather realllly nicely

Cant wait till UD's

12yan

Was nice to meet you at the weekend Ryan.

Im liking the finish on those rear seats, looks like you wrapped it over the edge, how did you separate the material from the front and what glue did you use?

Yes the carpet goes over all edges and corners to give it a neat look. Finish is perfect.

Taking the seat apart is quite difficult, I totally took each seat apart to make it easier and make sure we didn't get glue on the cloth. It's hard to explain without pictures, but will try to get a "How to" up soon.

Basically you need to pry the plastic edging to the seat material away from the metal rail of the seat back. Then locate and undo the clips which hold the headrest guides in and just pull them out. But all of that is easier said than done! When putting them back together the plastic edging needed some persuasion to go back in.

As for the glue, it was Evo-Stik Timebond contact adhesive, but to be honest I would not recommend it.

Was nice to meet you at the weekend Ryan.

Yes the carpet goes over all edges and corners to give it a neat look. Finish is perfect.

Taking the seat apart is quite difficult, I totally took each seat apart to make it easier and make sure we didn't get glue on the cloth. It's hard to explain without pictures, but will try to get a "How to" up soon.

Basically you need to pry the plastic edging to the seat material away from the metal rail of the seat back. Then locate and undo the clips which hold the headrest guides in and just pull them out. But all of that is easier said than done! When putting them back together the plastic edging needed some persuasion to go back in.

As for the glue, it was Evo-Stik Timebond contact adhesive, but to be honest I would not recommend it.

lol.. the glue we used was s***. I would get some heat resistant trim glue off of eBay or a trim shop.

Done a few more things on the loop...

Changed coolant bottle and coolant.....

Old....

IMG_2807e.jpg

IMG_2806e.jpg

New...

IMG_2813e.jpg

Also modified the bracket and bottle to lower it down a little...

IMG_2819e.jpg

Almost finished the induction piping....

IMG_2816e.jpg

IMG_2818e.jpg

More to follow.

Yum, im so envious of your lupo. great work. If only i had the time/money/patience & tasteful mods as you do.

Yum, im so envious of your lupo. great work. If only i had the time/money/patience & tasteful mods as you do.

Thanks.

What about carbon wrapping the top mounts?

Urm, not thought about it, they look pretty cool as they are TBH. :)

Like the OEM plate - where do you get them from?

LOL... It's a Photoshop. I keep meaning to nick one from a dealer and have a Lupo one made up, they are a VW part(Not that they probably do a Lupo one anymore) so might have to ask Lupoboz.

Looking VERY nice James! :shades:

Loving all the detail! Stu;-)

Thanks Stu.

james you must have so must patience, i work on my and just get f'd off with it! fair play to ya :)

Thanks Marcus.

Few more pics.....

IMG_2874e.jpg

Polished exhaust...

IMG_2869e.jpg

New OEM bits...

IMG_2866e.jpg

IMG_2875e.jpg

IMG_2876e.jpg

Also fitted a new boot handle, but it doesn't seem to be from a Lupo, doesn't fit right. :(