Occupation's

Paul R

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool they were some of the best teachers i had :coffee:

but one was a moo she always spoke to me as if i was thick and i was far from that just crap at english and spelling

Aww thats not nice!

See thats the golden rule of teaching that we learnt in our first lesson - people who struggle with spelling etc aren't thick and teachers who make people feel **** should be shot (or sacked)

I like to think I'd be a nice teacher :) Hopefully my students will give me lots of apples!

IT Helpdesk for an East London firm of solicitors...or as I like to do...

I run around the office in a cape shouting out...

"I...am a solution provider.

You, you are a problem provider! Back away problem provider!

You would not understand my solution it is too technical for you!

Get out! Get out of the room!

Do not look at the computer, your eyes hurt the computer! Get out!

Have they gone? Have they gone? Lovely...

CTRL-ALT-DELETE...ermmmm."

Edited by Niche

I provide IT support (well, more anything electronic!) for teachers, team of 7 supporting the county's schools. They break it, deny they broke it, we fix it.

I have a lot of respect for the special needs teachers, there's a job i know i couldn't do. It's bad enough having to go in and wash out keyboards full of drool, couldn't deal with it all day every day...

I have a lot of respect for the special needs teachers, there's a job i know i couldn't do. It's bad enough having to go in and wash out keyboards full of drool, couldn't deal with it all day every day...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i make sheds :shades:

I've got that to look forward to then!

I finished college last year and now I work full time for a digital marketing company and part time for my local radio station 'GWR FM' as one of the Thunder Crew. Basically we're the promotions team and get to drive around in the big Mitusbishi's we call the 'Thunders' and promote different events. It's really fun! :)