Occupation's

Paul R

The Police is a very strange environment to work in.

I love my role within the force though. I'd definitely consider applying to join again, but actually put some thought into the application this time.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roflmao: :roflmao: @ mitch that is the best reply ever Edited by noddy

I used to hate signing on, it was full of scratters, wasters and druggies....was kind of like a school reunion! However I knew I was better than them all!!! :lol:

Yea its turd...but its free money!!! Look at it this way Kam, either you take it or someone like my ex takes it!!

TBH I think if you are signing on and theres a good reason for it then thats fair enough... I don't like people who choose not to work when they are healthy and just can't be arsed!

Also I think EU migrants and immigrants should be band from public funds till they have worked for 5 years! THats fair enough!

You can't afford me! :P

I think I could.... how much we talking? :coffee:

Tattoo artist, Graffiti writer.

Also trainer collector

i thought with a name like kane 147 that was like an old school tag, mine from back in the day style 49, ha i did my own graff and had it tattoed onto my back a while back. was also looking at some of the old futura 2000 stuff from way back from the subway and spraycan art books on saturday, some still looked fresh today.

mitch