Paul R

Erm....£1000 a night. :shades:

£1000... is that all night and what do you get for that? :coffee:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and £1000 a night isn't that "high class"

wonder if credit crunch has hit that market too, I'd have expected £1000 to go quite far? though I’ll happily bow to your experienced opinion :lol:

was also looking at some of the old futura 2000 stuff from way back from the subway and spraycan art books on saturday, some still looked fresh today.

mitch

I think futura's stuff was good but I reckon Seen burned him, donde too! Inxs is by a million miles my favorite foreign writer. :)

Edit: Im currently "Inbetween" Jobs atm. Previously was a CSA at HSBC.

Edited by electricpanda

cool job :swerve::thumbup:

Oh Yeah, some of the stuff is quite nice - some of the stuff is quite nasty.

Caterham bring their cars to be sva'ed and the factory built ones are kinda cool.

Although I am a bit large for them and its a struggle to get in and out - my arse doesnt reach the bottom of the seat !! :thumbup::thumbup:

Crime Property Officer...

Pays dem bills...

ahh i seee :rolleyes:

whats it like?

I been thinkin of becomin a copper or somethin of the like,

either that or mechanic in the army :)

Crime Property is a civvy job, for us it also incorporates lost and found property and my original role, tape librarian, which covers all the CCTV tape storage and interview tape storage, plus copying and editing for case files.

It's an interesting and rewarding job, but is very hard work and you have to deal with some absolute scum bags - I've been slashed once, had many many death threats and other threats. You also have to realise that if one of us ****s up, a rapist or pedophile could go free from court and avoid jail, it's a job with a lot of responsibility... touch wood we've never had any problems that bad.

You learn a lot about law, and generally working with the officers is a good laugh. If you want to get into the Police it's definitely worth looking at getting a civvy job in the Police while you're still gaining the life experience you need, you then get an idea of what being a Police Officer is like, you certainly understand the conditions they work under.

If you want to join the Police there are two officers signed up on here and it looks like Adam K used to be an officer, they'll be able to give you much better advice than me on that side of things!

HTH..

Crime Property is a civvy job, for us it also incorporates lost and found property and my original role, tape librarian, which covers all the CCTV tape storage and interview tape storage, plus copying and editing for case files.

It's an interesting and rewarding job, but is very hard work and you have to deal with some absolute scum bags - I've been slashed once, had many many death threats and other threats. You also have to realise that if one of us ****s up, a rapist or pedophile could go free from court and avoid jail, it's a job with a lot of responsibility... touch wood we've never had any problems that bad.

You learn a lot about law, and generally working with the officers is a good laugh. If you want to get into the Police it's definitely worth looking at getting a civvy job in the Police while you're still gaining the life experience you need, you then get an idea of what being a Police Officer is like, you certainly understand the conditions they work under.

If you want to join the Police there are two officers signed up on here and it looks like Adam K used to be an officer, they'll be able to give you much better advice than me on that side of things!

HTH..

nice one, you job does sound interestin and i bet yah do get a fair bit off crap of some people,

but without people like you we'd be a fair bit ****ed

same as you say though very rewarding

"If you want to get into the Police it's definitely worth looking at getting a civvy job in the Police while you're still gaining the life experience you need"

^I'll look into that,

Thanks alot

Yeah if you ever lost your phone or wallet... we're the gits who try and return it to you! :lol:

We're just a very small link in the chain really, if it wasn't for the officers in the first place we would be ****ed. I don't care what anyone says, they work very very hard and do a good job in the circumstances they're put in.

Yeah if you ever lost your phone or wallet... we're the gits who try and return it to you! :lol:

We're just a very small link in the chain really, if it wasn't for the officers in the first place we would be ****ed. I don't care what anyone says, they work very very hard and do a good job in the circumstances they're put in.

ahh good people ;)

thats cool,

same as i say cheers :D

I know quite a few Special Constables and they all love their job, using it as a leg-up to becoming a full time regular.

And before anyone says it, they're not PCSO's, and they have the same rights as every other policeman/policewoman.

Worth looking into if you fancy a job on the force.

I'm a student, doing Instrumentation and Control Engineering. It's soul destroyingly boring.

Edited by Philplop

I know quite a few Special Constables and they all love their job, using it as a leg-up to becoming a full time regular.

And before anyone says it, they're not PCSO's, and they have the same rights as every other policeman/policewoman.

Worth looking into if you fancy a job on the force.

I'm a student, doing Instrumentation and Control Engineering. It's soul destroyingly boring.

Hmm... sounds interesting, cheers phill, i'll have a wander to the police station tomorrow and see what they say :)

i've always been a fan of armed response or a dog handler or something, but i'd find it interesting being an always "onthebeat" copper :blush:

not sure my mates will like it but ah well :D

Haha and sorry for my ignorance,

but what is it?

cheers :)