Fatttty's Lupo GTi | Sold and gone to it's new home.. new car hunt begins :)

fatttty

very nice lupo! just read the full 14 pages! :o looked good at VW festival. out of curiosity how do you remove the B pillars? i was going to vinyl wrap mine but would be easier if they could be removed! once again love it! ;)

very nice lupo! just read the full 14 pages! :o looked good at VW festival. out of curiosity how do you remove the B pillars? i was going to vinyl wrap mine but would be easier if they could be removed! once again love it! ;)

Thanks for the nice comments bud :) The B-Pillars are just pop riveted on, just drill them off. i used self tapping screws to re-attach them.

Thanks for the nice comments bud :) The B-Pillars are just pop riveted on, just drill them off. i used self tapping screws to re-attach them.

mine wer screwed in i vinyled mine the other day,,,they must have changed from rivets to screws at some point mines a 53 reg?

mine wer screwed in i vinyled mine the other day,,,they must have changed from rivets to screws at some point mines a 53 reg?

humm mines a 51 reg so ill have a look this afternoon. either way doesnt sound like too hard a job!! :)

I think the GTI ones are riveted and all others were screwed on.

The GTI trims are Alloy too rather than all of the other Lupo's which have steel trims.

Looked stunning at Edition Alex !!!!

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

086.jpg

098.jpg

Ryan