When did you move out of your parents house?

willcrook

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bag for a week due to no furniture! :lol:

Edited by Putney

Free food whenever I ask for it, cleaned and ironed clothes, not house work and no rent.

Where as at my mates house trampy clothes, filthy house, rent and an empty fridge.

I'm struggling to think of a reason to move away from the good life into the crap life tbh!

moved out when i was 19 and havent looked back since, best thing i ever did getting my own independence and value of money etc

Hoping to maybe start building a house next year

Age 15 I moved into my mates Mums house.

Mother talked me into going back.

Soon as I turned 16, I left School, got a job and moved out :D

April 4th 1996 I turned 16, April 8th 1996 I moved out!

18, when I went to univ. Went back for maybe 2 years or so after graduating, then moved up to scotland, been here ever since

:)

i just havent left yet, well i did for a month when the ex crashed her car but im back home now, loving the freeness and tidyness but i get moaned at for having half an arosa in my room 24/7

grrrr

xxx

Now then, guess I moved out when I was 18 when I moved to uni, but its only 50 miles away so I do go back for the odd weekend. Best thing is the freedom to do as I like, worst thing is not having everything done for me!

Never really viewed it as leaving home though. I think that will come when I move to southampton later this year and get my own place!

November 1997 aged 27 to move into my first house with my wife (then fiancé). £50k seemed lot of dough then for a first house.

like many others on here - i moved away at 18 to go to uni, but i dont really go home that often, and I dont really want to move back in after, but the rents have said i could move back home until i get myself sorted. also i want to go travelling (a US road trip) and try n get some work in the states, so will be better for me to live at home for abit rather than fanny about with renting a place of my own for a month then have to move it all my stuff out again.

but id say moving out of home may be abit more expensive but its 1000 times better than living with mum n dad. i dont think it would be very fair on them if i lived with them permanently either to be honest, everyone needs their own space!

Still at home and im 23!!

Would loove to have my own place, but with clean clothes, hot food and cheap rent its hard for me to break away! Only dwnside is having a bedroom te size of a double bed (and no, im not exaggerating!) This way i afford cars and holidays :) All my friends who live away eat crap, struggle with bills and never leave yorkshire!

Moved out at 18 to go to Uni, moved back in at 21 after Uni... still at home now & turning 28 next month.

Will be moving out later this year though as I can finally afford to get on the bottom of the property ladder...

Moved out from my parents house three years ago to move in to a granny anix with my girlfriend at her parents house, then two years ago brought our own house......only to brake up about three weeks ago and now her parents are buying me out and I am homeless now :(

Going to have to sleep on my mums sofa as I dont know anyone with a spare room until I can find somewhere to rent I guess :o

Having your own place rocks! it's just hard to get your bills sorted out and be able to afford the things you want to do!

I am 29 now by the way

Im 21, just started my 1st well paid job and can save some cash. I live at home tho parents work away 5 days a week and Ellen lives here with me, so just the 2 of us in a 5 bed house. I love my parents.lol

moved out when i was 21 when i joined the police.

moved back home at 23 and am still there now and i'm 26 and earning a decent wage, but can't be bothered to waste £750+bills on renting a 1 bed flat round here.