When did you move out of your parents house?

willcrook

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be nice to not have to wait till theyve gone to bed to have a fag out the window

and....

not be locked out after midnight

:lol:

xxx

how old are you and do you not have a key ?

i'm 25 next month still live with me mum pay 45 a week and can come and go as i please can bring anyone i like back and they do not question anything

i have taken over the garage with the lupo

why would i want to move out

how old are you and do you not have a key ?

i'm 25 next month still live with me mum pay 45 a week and can come and go as i please can bring anyone i like back and they do not question anything

i have taken over the garage with the lupo

why would i want to move out

im 18 but they play the leave the key in the lock game.... they dont know i smoke either theyve always said if i did id be kicked out of the house..... hence why they dont know lol

xxx

moved out aged 21 to teach outdoor activities on the soth coast, dorset,weymouth,hasting's etc then spain lived in camberly with air stewardess for a year got bored of being on me tod while she was away so ended it and moved home pretty much did what noddy does for a few year then got a flat, met the missus bought the house........

mind you i still have not really left my parents, there's a complete golf convertable in my bedroom bar the shell. :lol:

Uni at 16? :wacko:

Yup! It was possible in the Scottish system of the time - depending on when your brithday fell in the year, you could sit highers at 16 in the spring, get what you need, and move to uni in the autumn. Not sure if it's still possible as advanced highers back then.

(I got my PhD at 25 without doing a masters first (most people are 30+ and do a masters), but that's another story...)

19 for Uni, but have returned in holidays till the last couple of years. Since it looks like I'm going to be working halfway between Brum and Leicester next year, I may well move home of a bit, but I'm probably going to get a place in Brum, so perhaps not :P

22 when i moved out but turn 28 next month and moving back in with mother next month kind of. I'm never at home cos i work away and then when I'm off I tend to go on holiday for extended periods. May as well let someone else pay my mortgage by renting my property out then in a few years I'll hopefully have enough to buy another place abroad and live the high life.

Edited by MK1 GIT

22 and still at home. I get a full time job this year after I graduate. Plan is to either stay here a few more years and pay the parents rent, or get a crappy flat for a few years before getting a house. Or maybe I may eventually get a girlfriend with her own flat lol

(I got my PhD at 25 without doing a masters first (most people are 30+ and do a masters), but that's another story...)

Doctor in the house!

I wish I still lived at my parents. Left there 4 1/2 years ago. Oh, how I took having no bills for granted..............

11th July 1978 aged 16 years, 6 months and 17 days...

...in search of a bit of fun!

rm1_20060711141914.jpg

silver... you moved out in 1950 not long after the war right?

xxx

:confused:

Hope you do better with your IQ test for the Navy! And it's Silver! :rolleyes:

Edited by Silver!

Moved out at 18 bought first house at 19 split up with the wife now back in student accom. Although we get on really well there's way I'm moving back in with my folks, although free food, comfy bed and general cleanliness would be lovely.....

I moved out at 19, and came back home last august!

I wanna move again now!

But I love it here

i cant wait to move out

anyone got a spare room

i have no money

and do nothing except eat sleep smoke drink and worstly...... babble on about cars

my ex split up with me when she found out id spent money on the car and just got her a **** present for valentines

oops

little chris

xxx