NEW Lupo pics from UD's!!

paul.ekc

Thought i'd put up a few pics from UD's now the majority of the work is done!! :) Still got to sort the engine bay and do a few interior touches I have in mind but i'm really pleased with the overall look after it all came together Friday night!! :lol::shades:

BIG thanks go to Premier Cartrim and Mitch!! :wub:

DSCF3682.jpg

DSCF3681.jpg

DSCF3684.jpg

DSCF3677.jpg

DSCF3676.jpg

DSCF3680.jpg

This car, along with Paulbin's and rado_teve's confirm my belief that yellow cars are for lesbians!

...and again for the record, "Dam I wish I was a lesbian!"

:shades:

Completely black but with a grey stitch on the outers to pick up the carpet colour and few trim pieces!! :shades: The fronts are from a Mk4 Golf GT TDI with added lumbar support!! ;)

• 1 month later...

gorgeous wee machine that. wheels look mint almost make me want to put the .5s back on mine. no wheels rubbing would b like heaven lol....

Glen

• 9 months later...

Thought i'd put up a few pics from UD's now the majority of the work is done!! :) Still got to sort the engine bay and do a few interior touches I have in mind but i'm really pleased with the overall look after it all came together Friday night!! :lol::shades:

BIG thanks go to Premier Cartrim and Mitch!! :wub:

DSCF3682.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

when we 1st talked about colours for wheels i was like hmmm, but on the car they are the dog's i love it soooo much, lol

:blush: Thanks for the comments all!! I'd love to get it to Ultimate again this year, BUT with money being tight at the mo it aint gonna happen!! I'll be there DJing on the day tho this year so come say hello if you wanna natter!! ;)

• 1 month later...