Occupation's

Paul R

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play games and watch films all day at work.

I am the entire IT Help Desk, cover 80 people and today I've had 0 phone calls. Now is that a good working IT system or is it a good working IT system? Huh? :lol:

I am the entire IT Help Desk, cover 80 people and today I've had 0 phone calls. Now is that a good working IT system or is it a good working IT system? Huh? :lol:

I hope your server goes down, you should be working for your money! :lol:

future transport designer...

but currently working at my old school in IT

Doing photoshop and chillin on internet all day :P

Edited by dj_lupz

I hear that, IT support has to be one of the most frustrating jobs on the planet. I cover our guy when he is away, and the amount of stupid question, lack of basic common sense is astounding!

Heh, try doing IT support for teachers ...

i normally work in a mailroom dealing with cash and chqs and credit cards etc but have taken a few months off to take care of a family member but stil work part time in a shop in the evenings

Guest Lauryn

I study at Criminology at uni and work in the evenings for British Gas, fun times! I love my course though and the moneys great at my job, so cant complain (for now!) :)

I pour pints and carry plates.

Assistant manager in a style/cocktail Bar/restaurant.

Used to open up bars and restaurants for different companies but now staying at just one.

i jus got my degree in mechanical engineering also have an avce and HND in the same subject so atm im jus lazing around and workin in the function kitchen in the clandeboye lodge.

parts advisor for a nice german car company that isnt vw in the week, waiter on saturday nights and every now and again i work behind a bar at my local.

what can i say, i love to hussle