Stu's Lupo Gti- ICE SQ install/Custom Dash

One life. Live it!

well done stu looks like your gonna have to put a few shelves up soon for all these trophies my missus keeps putting mine under the spare bed :lol:

well done stu looks like your gonna have to put a few shelves up soon for all these trophies my missus keeps putting mine under the spare bed :lol:

Cheers!

I can't believe after all your effort she hides your trophies under a bed!!

Try that with her shoes and handbags and I bet it would be a different story!! :lol:

Well... Over the weekend we all went to vanfest which Is now the worlds biggest transporter show from splitscreen to current models, in malvern.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :o

I live in Malvern! just 2 mins up the road from the three counties. i drove past so many times that weekend. and i contemplated going in but decided to save my money as i see all the vans going in and out and driving past my house lol.

:( i wish id gone now! even jst to see your motor! dammnabbit!!!! im all bitter now! come back to malvern! we have malvern water, morgans, and Cher Lloyd off x-factor!

congrats on the trophy!!!!!

Edited by Verity

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :o

I live in Malvern! just 2 mins up the road from the three counties. i drove past so many times that weekend. and i contemplated going in but decided to save my money as i see all the vans going in and out and driving past my house lol.

:( i wish id gone now! even jst to see your motor! dammnabbit!!!! im all bitter now! come back to malvern! we have malvern water, morgans, and Cher Lloyd off x-factor!

congrats on the trophy!!!!!

awww, verity! Sorry you missed my loop! I'm going up to players this sunday and also Oktoberfest in cheddar in a few weeks if you fancy checking it out?

Stu;-)

Very nice mate :)

Thanks Mike!

Only got a few shows left for this year so it will be nice to have the winter to sharpen up the lupo a bit more. Most of the attention has been inside so will be thinking of ways to make it a little bit more special on the outside. Got the TT filler cap to graft on ready which i think will be an improvement but I guess less is more sometimes so don't want to go OTT with the TT!!

Stu;-)

tt twin exit exhaust with the honey comb could be canny cool, plust to my kowledge it hasnt ben done properly, some one tried it and did have it centred properly then scrapped the ideea i think

Definately going to do something different. on the exhaust front Jamie- do you have a photo of the sort of thing you mean?

knocked up a photoshop aint the best but you get the idea..

gtti.jpg

That's very clever Jamie- like that!! Thanks!

Lupown-.where have you seen something like this?

Thanks for all your input guys- there's me thinking that winter wouldn't be that busy!!

I think something like this has GOT to be done.I really like the look of this from Jamies Photoshop to James picture he found. I think it looks very good black within black but will have to play around with the surround- could even carry on the carbon theme in there somewhere?

Was very pleased to get second @ players this weekend. Mitch had a very deserved first, it was great to meet him and Andy P and see both Lupos.

Rich I will defo be going to UD and will gladly give you a demo of the system- should be set up even better by then if all goes to plan!!

Thanks Emz and to Rob - great to convoy!

Edited by One life. Live it!

Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well Done Stu

:shades:

Thanks Ryan! Quite amusing award given. The Players organisers ' tongue firmly in cheek' have only one 'winners' award,closely followed by a first loser and second loser!! (instead of 2nd and 3rd).

I think I must be an extra special 'loser' as I had one of the numbers come off already!!

f03995e4.jpg

Jamie- will be working on the TT rear and will look into some carbon for definate!!

:-)

fair play mate some real effort and time in that ice build, i stuck my head in the fiat panda at full chat and i felt strange for a good 10 mins lol.

fair play mate some real effort and time in that ice build, i stuck my head in the fiat panda at full chat and i felt strange for a good 10 mins lol.

Cheers Mitch! Luckily my ice build is not like the hertz panda car which is WAY loud- mines all about accurate sound reproduction rather than an all out wall of sound! Although unusually it's quite clear for a sound pressure car!!

Little Update- spoke to a guy next to me @ Players and he reckoned an aero rear wiper would look better and it was suggested before on my thread. I actually bought a glass plug and was going to lose the rear wiper but with winter coming up it's too useful!!

Definately looks better than the old one!

8dceb5e7.jpg

Should also say that Vw teeside were very quick on delivery and very good on comms through ebay.

Must add also that after my 'losers' prize I had a winners sticker put on my windscreen!!

c019e55f.jpg

The other suggestion was a smaller rear Vw badge from the Sharan which I was lead to believe just pops on. Should get that on tomorrow!

Will post up my TT rear diffuser findings up soon too! :-)

Been looking into the rear diffuser options from the mark 1 TT. It looks like the mark 2 is too wide.

Found this v6 one which looks very similar to the one that James found

52bcc24e.jpg

quite like this but not too sure about black on the silver. Been considering something like this

025799f4.jpg

early days but it's fun looking at options!!