Stu's Lupo Gti- ICE SQ install/Custom Dash

One life. Live it!

Cheers Carl- yes the wheels have had a lot of my limited spare time spent on them. Still not perfect but I apart from wet and dry I used 3 tubes of autosol, 1/2 can of aluminium cleaner and 5 toothbrushes!! I'm going to take them off way before salted roads next time!! How you doing with your project? Stu;-)

its going really well i managed to find the last black and gold bbs badge for sale in the country and another center cap for my splits which is currently at the powder coaters, car is booked in for a full shoot for the last week in april i cannot wait for this! lots of other bits coming to fruition im getting excited for the season now just need the sun roll on gti international! ive seen some awesome shots of your car over on edition gotta say stu its my fav gti at the moment

Gotta admit, this car has possibly the best quality sound ive ever heard, Thanks for the time going through it with and giving me the demo. It truly is a work of art!

Nice to neet you this weekend stu.

John

X2.

Real custom build, like nothing else.

Your daughter looked a little bored. lol

car looked and sounded fantastic stu! nice to have a lupo with so many different touches but still be subtle, well done!

Thanks Marcus! Was nice to finally get to show! Good to catch up with you too! Good luck with all your work on yours and will look forward to seeing it and you at a show later in the year!

its going really well i managed to find the last black and gold bbs badge for sale in the country and another center cap for my splits which is currently at the powder coaters, car is booked in for a full shoot for the last week in april i cannot wait for this! lots of other bits coming to fruition im getting excited for the season now just need the sun roll on gti international! ive seen some awesome shots of your car over on edition gotta say stu its my fav gti at the moment

That's sounding very good Carl! Excellent to hear it's all coming together nicely- I can understand you being excited! Will really look forward to seeing the photos! Will have a look over on edition! Will def catch up over the show season! Thanks for compliments!

Stu;-)

X2.

Real custom build, like nothing else.

Your daughter looked a little bored. lol

Thanks James- was great to meet you and see your car in the flesh- very impressed! My eldest was a little bored at times! She is more used to the camper shows where theres a lot more for kids to do! Still was nice to nurture her into the water cooled shows and teach her how to detail!!

She wants a split screen when she's older so I better start saving now!!

:)

when/where is the emma? may pop down to mk if im free

Rich

Hey Rich the Emma event is this Sunday!

http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/ipb/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=16018

Be good to see you down there- Nick (redloop) will be going too! Stu;-)

was cool having a demo stu!

I think i may have better SQ in the arosa though ;)

haha maybe not.

hope you enjoyed the show!

catch you soon hopefully.

Whats the next show your going to be at? Early edition?

was cool having a demo stu!

I think i may have better SQ in the arosa though ;)

haha maybe not.

hope you enjoyed the show!

catch you soon hopefully.

Whats the next show your going to be at? Early edition?

Hi Adrian! Glad u enjoyed the demo! Was good to meet you!

Show wise i would love to have done early edition but we are away for a couple of weeks over the time that's on! Was hoping to do spring GTI but not to sure. Sunday is my only day off and I've got my soundoff this weekend so I have to use my weekend passes wisely!!

Will have a look at show calendar but we will do more of the camper/van/air-cooled than water-cooled. Definitely going to try and do more than last year though- not difficult! Stu;-)

I just wont to say a big WOW !!!

Love love all the custom work thats gone into your lupo to make it a real one off car :wub:

Its only going to get better and better :coffee:

Was really goooood to catch back up with you :) see you soooon

Ryan

I just wont to say a big WOW !!!

Love love all the custom work thats gone into your lupo to make it a real one off car :wub:

Its only going to get better and better :coffee:

Was really goooood to catch back up with you :) see you soooon

Ryan

Thanks Ryan - appreciate it! Thankyou for showing me your loop too - I need to get myself some of that apc and a whole lot of time and dedication! Was great catching up with you and i was made up for you winning UD- what an accolade! Stu;-)

my shots of the car, loved it!!

IMG_7637.jpg

IMG_7532.jpg

Thanks for the pics! I only took crappy phone ones! I must get myself a decent camera! Glad you loved it !

Stu;-)

Looks awesome can't help but think an arosa bootlid would really tie up that rear end the wrap round glass would suit itso much better

Food for thought Jamie! Who on here has done it so I can take a look? Stu;-)

Looks great now the rear is finished! Much better than the centre exit.

Thanks Lal! I'm pleased with how it looks - always a bit of a gamble trying out stuff but thankfully, I think it paid off! Got some ideas planned for front but got to let my bank balance recover!