What did you learn to drive in?

Swoxy

Driving school had a Nissan Sunny, I had a rusty old Nissan 100A ( might have been a Datsun it was that old)

I did graduate onto my first dub after that, a mk1 Polo smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

learnt me how to drive.
rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Instructor had a 1.0 micra and my dad bought me a mini (old style, 1974 I think it is) to practise in...wasn't allowed to drive their cars.

Edited by 4Real

yay! i passed in the worst car yet! A KIA PRIDE, complete with revvy sounding engine for all those grannies stuck doing 25 mph in 1st gear, no central locking, and looks only a scrappy would appreciate!

One of these in 1980...

ap_lr.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

...and one of these in 1989...

fire-truck-pedal-car-sml.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Edited by Silver!

A X reg Fiat Punto 1.2 ELX in July 04

And my sisters Saxo, which i still use:

saxo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Although my dad tought me when i was about 11 down farm tracks and things.

i learnt in my own seicento sporting it used to do 50mpg till i passed my test then it dropped down to 30something and didn't have a driving instructors car as for the sei no better car in the world to learn in i just bought my better half a cinquecento sporting she wanted a sei but i couldn't afford it so she'll get what she's given she learns in a mini and she's always moaning about how the pedal coming out the floor hurts her foot

1989 polo county or summat laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I mostly learnt in my Cinquecento Sporting, but my instructors car was a 206 diesel, and it was really rubbish. I ended up taking my test in the Cinquecento because her car was booked up on the day I was due to take my test.

I mostly learnt in my Cinquecento Sporting, but my instructors car was a 206 diesel, and it was really rubbish. I ended up taking my test in the Cinquecento because her car was booked up on the day I was due to take my test.

lol a test in a cinq sporting!!! brilliant laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

that was also my first car and i bloody loved it!

I learnt in many things.

Pug 306 TDI

Fiesta 1.4TDI

Ccorsa 1.8 16V SRI

And belive it or not was insured on my lupo sport so practiced in that too