Your Post Code

Tigz™

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm loving how many northeners there is laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

would it not be worth while making up a google map and putting pins on there? Anyone know how to do it though? >_<

I am adding to a google map with peoples postcodes when they are posted. It's starting to get crowded with every label on though i have kept a small placemarker instead.

So far as of 8am this morning we have -

Clublupo_members_0800_19042007.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I have found so far with google earth that if you only select the club lupo members folder and double click, it'll centralise given all the points, currently it's as below, which is picked out by the green marker.

Clublupo_members_1220_19042007.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Closest big place would be as follows.

centre_closer.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />