Tattoo Thread

big_chris1981

yeh i tried that works a treat,it only itches when i'm tired tho :confused:

my back itches when i'm tired and i dont even have a tattoo :wacko:

my last one i got

l_a49f2c4b26e999d4aa215546dd8c5e35.jpg

Reads

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?

You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world.

There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

We are all meant to shine, as children do.

We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.

And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.

As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

Yeah but thats all the beasties livin in your back hair Noddy

thats the only place i dont have much hair :blush::lol:

my last one i got

l_a49f2c4b26e999d4aa215546dd8c5e35.jpg

Reads

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?

You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world.

There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

We are all meant to shine, as children do.

We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.

And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.

As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

loving that

is that opeth? or ami talkin shite?

Spot on, its the O form the Opeth logo.

Edited by deathhead

loving that

shame the pictures crap though , cant find any better ones.

Im still tempted to get a half sleeve done on my left arm , mainly as a cover up of a tribal one i got when i was a kid.

im getting both my arms sleeved, right arm will be first, a full biomech sleeve which will incorporate a coverup of an old tattoo.

Edited by deathhead

Spot on, its the O form the Opeth logo.

dont even know how i knew that i just knew the logo from sumwer.

i fancy a halg or 3/4 sleeve its just getting a first to start it offi keep drawin mine up but then scrappin it later

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of a swan, but a tribalesque one for memory of my grandma. She is the greatest, most inspirational, loving and influential person in my life. I don't want her memory to fade and am getting a tattoo as a constant reminder to my roots, family and all that has made me the individual i am today.

This maybe a year or two away, depends on the time it takes to design, this will have to be right. I thought i would just post my intention and reasons having read some of the discussion on here. I have always been against the fashion tattoo but those with individual meanings, no matter the tatto, shape or size. It is what it means to the person having it done that is important and that only they need know the meaning.

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of a swan, but a tribalesque one for memory of my grandma. She is the greatest, most inspirational, loving and influential person in my life. I don't want her memory to fade and am getting a tattoo as a constant reminder to my roots, family and all that has made me the individual i am today.

This maybe a year or two away, depends on the time it takes to design, this will have to be right. I thought i would just post my intention and reasons having read some of the discussion on here. I have always been against the fashion tattoo but those with individual meanings, no matter the tatto, shape or size. It is what it means to the person having it done that is important and that only they need know the meaning.

well done for thinking about it, had one on my ankle done feb called it my freedom tat as got out of strange relationship.

i got my first tattoo today! i was ever so brave! didn't hurt anywhere near as much as i thought! i love her so so so much!!!

mid tattoo hehe

DSC01401.jpg

DSC01402.jpg

finished tattoo (excuse the blood and redness hehe)

DSC01407.jpg

DSC01410.jpg

DSC01412.jpg

No tattoos and no peircings and i dont intend on getting any .... EVER. Why stain your skin?

Coz you can change, take things off, add things. Tattoos are for life, a car isnt..

I agree, not for me thanks.

No tattoos and no peircings and i dont intend on getting any .... EVER. Why stain your skin?

Absolutely, tastes change but tattoos don't.

I have to confess that the 'My little pony' approach takes it to a new level, it looks cute. How I would love to see that one on the arm of a Pit Bull wielding thug.