Tattoo Thread

big_chris1981

Nope, its on its own. Opposite from t'other one

yeah, but are you going to link it to anything else? it looks really cool, i went off star tatoos for a while but i really like this one! something a bit different!

i cant believe i used the word specled! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> i ment to say stippled! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

• 1 month later...

two tattoos hopefully another one soon enough, both on rear hip/upper bum on my left i have a loveheart and on my right i have the playboy bunny, but i must state i got that tattoo well before all the playboy brew haha started, i dont regret it but alot of the decals and stuff that sout there with the playboy emblem is too much

and the one i am planning is a lower back own design that incorporates a bulls head (taurus) and tribal design of aeropalne wings, lol, sounds rotten but its nicely done

• 2 months later...
lol it has a roof!

My dad did the steel work when they built it.

bloody hell how old is your dad :wacko:

i jus started a whole right side body piece-bout hours dunno 12 hourd lft ALL FREE hsnd 1 of wok! only £!5 an hour! ny in north eat hit me up il sport it 4 u!

I think this gibberish translated means something along the lines of

I've started getting a rather large tattoo on the right hand side of my torso, I'm not too sure about how long it took/will take but I would say approximately 12 hours.

It was all done/is all being done freehand and it cost fifteen of your english pounds per hour that the artist worked.

Anyone in the North East (of England) let me know and I will show it to you.

I reckon thats a fairly accurate translation, I'm fluent in several languages including complete and utter **** :shades:

As to my tattoos, of which there are 2.

One is a rune of my initials that my wife designed for me, she has a similar one with her initials, this is between my shoulder blades and my second is this

ink.jpg

I think that tattoos should mean a lot to you and that you should definitely think long and hard about it. If you pick them out of a book (unless its a military tat or similar) then you need to really think about why you are getting one.

Oh and anyone that tells you that they don't hurt is a complete liar, they hurt every time. But I think its worth it!