Tattoo Thread

big_chris1981

Was always tempted by a tattoo (I wanted a ying yang on my shoulder) but was always put off by the "will I hate in it 20 years" factor. Don't think I would have, but never got round to it.

I got a piercing instead, which I took out when I eventually got bored of it.

I've always wanted to have the Olympic Rings with something like 'Sydney 2000' underneath - I'm sure the girls would dig it . . . . trouble is I've never been to the Olympics and it shows.

Ha ha - superb!

Have got a character from 2000AD's Chemical Warriors on my left shoulder blade, called Deadlock. Difficult to describe, and haven't any good pics off hand.

A cross on my left pec

A Dragon on the top outside of my left shoulder

Our wedding date in roman numerals on corresponding point of my right shoulder.

Have always fancied having a tape measure tattooed around my waist, with it reading 32 inches or something, and then I could just say I've put a bit on since it was done, or something else silly, but don't think I'll ever do it.

Always decided to have them places that you couldn't see unless I wanted you to, so won't have the embarrassment thing when I'm older.

but im scared shitless of needles....

Believe me, so am I! Lol

It doesn't feel anything like a needle, just a constant scratch.

Go on, be brave!! He he

since i started it guess id better fess up.

ive got huge japanese style waves all across my back......just had the final session last tuesday so its abit scaby rigth now, but will post a pic when its healed.

think nikilupo saw it before the current additions....

Yup, i've seen a pic of it Chris - its fecking huge!!!!

Nothing on me... I've thought about it (something small somewhere well hidden), but its the 20 year thing & the fact I'm also crap scared of pain.

Haven't even got my ears pierced.

Oh yes?? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hahaha! Nothing like that!

Well, it has to be said Nicki, it's sounding a bit like you've been getting around the CL men recently!! Lol

We should add a poll to this thread! I wonder how it would turn out?? Maybe I should start a thread with a poll wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by stevewp

i have a bar code with my date of berth and some other number wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> on it

Edited by mitch unit 21

one of my mates is a tattoo artist and alot of my friends have them , and i want a sleve done on my right shoulder

Dave - 30 hrs worth of work on his leg from his ancle to his knee , 20hrs work on both sleves done and a few randoms

Gary ( the tattoo artist ) prob about 70hrs work , massive one on his back and then it goes up over the back of his head and has still to be completed but is to go over on to his head , and the usualls on his arms and legs

Shona - Tribal on both fore arms , then about another 4 randoms

the one that i want goes from shoulder and then stops just at my elbow , that way if i wear a shirt no one can see it

i think Tigz's tattoo is rather impressive

well i need to draw something out to cover mine cos it looks all blurred now the thin bar code lines are crap lol its on my shoulder blade.

might get hitler in his lo low

or pob lol