Tattoo Thread

big_chris1981

if someone asks for an opinion it's better for them if you tell them the truth, a real friend would tell you straight

I never asked for an opinion on it. I posted it up to show you my tattoo's, hence the topic name. If you like then comment if not dont. (Its not effected me in anyway bad criticism. I know i love it so thats all that matters. It on me not the person commenting)

Cheers to everyone who think its a great idea. Im over the moon with it.

It's not particularly my cup of tea, HOWEVER, I think it's great for those that like that. Everyone who has tattoos has different ideas of what they have them for, and their own style. As it's something that means so much to you and he's someone who's influenced you so much, it's brilliant. And good to have actually got his signature, rather than a copy of it, as such.

like i said i think the tattoo that emo gazz has is cool. its like saying if you get a religious tattoo then thats the same thing, that you are owned and that you have low self esteem? i carnt see how a tattoo of someone who made a person do something in their life that makes them happy as bad thing.

and imo i dont think it matters if the tattoo on someones body means something or not, its down to the person who has it for life on their body.

i want a tattoo for the fact that i want one and also see it as a form of art, ok iam not going to get something like a picture of the crazy frog so i can say i have one. i want something that goes from my hand up my arm and down my chest onto my hip.

and yes it true people with tattoo's do get that steriotipical look about them, but thats just judging a book by its cover. its the same as the way you dress. if you look like a chav then so be it whats the big deal about it? if you look like a panda with makeup one so be it. people need to stop beeing so steriotipical, and dont judge people on the first look

Edited by lupo_1.0

and yes it true people with tattoo's do get that steriotipical look about them, but thats just judging a book by its cover. its the same as the way you dress. if you look like a chav then so be it whats the big deal about it? if you look like a panda with makeup one so be it. people need to stop beeing so steriotipical, and dont judge people on the first look

You know.

Thats the most intelligent thing you've ever posted.

You know.

PMSL

I must admit, for that reason (stereotyping) I have my tats in places where no-one can see them unless I really want them too. I'll probably be pushing the bounds of that slightly when I get my band done, but even then, it's easy to cover.

Personally, I think I look more of a thug when I have my hair cut than I would if I showed off my tattoos, but no-one slags me off for that (apart from my Mum! Lol)

The problem people have with tattooed people is their own. It is the way that their state of mind and their beliefs affect their overall perception of the person. Life's too short to worry what everyone else thinks, just don't waste your time thinking the same way.

You know.

thank you i will send you the money i paid you to say that in the post mate shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

one thing i have always been told is "dont think people see you as how you see them" and the one think i always say is "never regret, only learn from the experience". and thats the one tattoo i want so i can always look at it when something happends

one thing i have always been told is "dont think people see you as how you see them" and the one think i always say is "never regret, only learn from the experience". and thats the one tattoo i want so i can always look at it when something happends

2 highly intelligent posts in the same day! Have you found a higher state of enlightenment?! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Max69vk

2 highly intelligent posts in the same day! Have you found a higher state of enlightenment?! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Someone's hijacked his account! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 3 months later...

i've designed my own and getting done this month woooop

• 2 weeks later...

my friends have, ill ask them if ya still wanna know.

heres the new addition:

SP_A0115.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

sorry bout the pose.lol

SP_A0108.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I was thinking about getting something done on it but dont know if it will look too big butch dyke. Im stuck between calve, ankle or top of lady parts.

Gazz- Is there another dagger on the other side?

I was thinking about getting something done on it but dont know if it will look too big butch dyke. Im stuck between calve, ankle or top of lady parts.

Gazz- Is there another dagger on the other side?

yeh there is another dagger. i have two now.

send me a pic of the top of ya lady parts and the rest of the areas ya thinkin about gettin tattooed and ill see if it'll look good wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

ma mates a body piercer and no genital piercing should cost that much.

im booked in for july 22nd at the Derby convention to get my shin tattooed and then again in Sept for ma arm.

might even go to the london convention in august (i think) for the other shin doin.