Up! coming at the end of the year - supposedly

dxg

You may well have seen this, but just in case you haven't, the Up is due to finally be launched in September.

This may explain the large numbers of Foxes prominently displayed in my local dealer right now...

VW-E-Up-34.JPG

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5370225-VW-Up!-Released-Schedule-Leaked-Official-Debut-in-August

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is every new car maker making **** cars with black roofs and black wheels. The number of ****ing white corsas with black wheels and roofs with a ****ty 1.2 engine all owned by financing pikeys. Even new sciroccos have it. It looks ****ing ****.

Rant over.

P.S. the Up looks like a toyota IQ and therefore gash.

I quite like it. But then I quite like the IQ. :lol:

Looking forward to finally seeing what it actually looks like after years of different concepts and artist impressions.

Edited by Philplop

I'm sold on it if it's bigger than that silly Toyota and the wheels you can just change anyway

If I'm paying out for a brand spanking new car I dont wanna be forking out for new wheels for it! Any idea on the price? I can imagine it won't be cheap!!

I think it doesnt look too bad! Yeah it does look very similar to the Toyota IQ but slightly bigger!

I'd be interested to see how much it costs & price of Tax etc!

Just because a car is financed does not mean you cant afford it?

Plus alot of people do them because the excellent deals that can be had on them!

Didn't mention anything to do with not being able to afford it :confused: Just that round our way it's well known that pikeys finance **** cars. I'm a sucker for a good deal but the best deal you can have with the corsa is the deal where you don't buy one

Looks ugly as f**k ! Vw must regret replacing the lupo with a fox and now this eye sore cause the lupo is so much nicer to look at!!

I hate the concept/new car look. Can't stand but hate the Evoque from every angle except the side.

Completely agree! - btw Tom, I will be away till monday evening so will have to wait till tues to get the airbox to you.

Why dont they just make a Lupo mk2 and forget the fox ever existed...

They should just use the standard lupo shape, build a 1.2 a 1.4 and a 1.4tsi or something gti, then do a diesel. (manual and dsg versions) fit the up to date interior and fiddle with the lupo face to moderinse it a bit, but keep the panels generally the same fitting methods.

They should learn from the lupos rust in the roof and give it a flush roof with lips instead of gullies. Sort all electric wndow problems, and fit it with a sensible height suspension to start with! make the rear lights rounder and more mk5 golf style...

I want a job in vw design... to tell them where they keep going wrong! But most importantly to tell them to make the .:R range keep the old logo and to use big V6 engines again and not crummy 4 cylinder turbo stuff. and they should finally produce the .:R36 golf they were considering to make.

I'm sorry but it looks awful. As already expressed I detest the "concept" look. VW should not make or market these. They should instead release a Mk2 Lupo, yummy :D

IROC concept became the scIROCco.

Up concept becomes the lUPo?

Interesting theory but I hope to God it's wrong. That would be such an insult to the Lupo badge, what the hell is it?!!!