GTI on Air & S10 Minitruck

jjjkkk

• 2 weeks later...

OK, IF, and only if I would be after 18's, what would you suggest? Wideness around 7"-7.5", ET around 40-55 if wheels are something else than 4x100 or 5x100, otherwise around 20-30.

18" VW Detroits seems hot.

Well done mini trucks don't scrape and they do turn.

Any car can be body dropped!

Just wish someone would run this low without air or hydro's. Hmmm I guess I'm just a old man with a passion for cars that run low not just park up and then get low.

I appreciate the work in this car. I love way it looks and I'm probly just in a bad mood but 'really' low cars stay that way all the time.

Am I jealous? Hell yeah.

Does this car get driven to the shops that low? I doubt it.

Do I have a point? I doubt it.

Do I need help? Probably.

Do I care? Nope.

I totaly understand what your saying... But there are downfalls to being so low all the time. You would most likely destroy the underside of the car which could cost you a fortune. So air or hydros is a solution to that. And the uk roads are nowhere near good enough to drive with minimal clearance. It's just not possible with potholes, speed bumps etc. Air and hydros are an awesome way to show off imagine the feeling when you pull into a carpark and it's full of saxo's laughing at how high your car is. Then you drop it and the laughing changes side. Now that's a good feeling.

Fifteen52's are too wide I'm affraid. Sciroccos hmm. I could make it happen as they only got .5" bigger inset. Not sure tho.

Thanks for feedback, good and bad, both are always welcome. Oh and I'd love to come over UK but I cannot afford the trip plus car ain't even near finished. Interior needs to be done, some lowering needs to be done, roof needs to be done, petrol cap, bumpers, exhaust, engine bay, etc etc etc!

Fifteen52's are too wide I'm affraid. Sciroccos hmm. I could make it happen as they only got .5" bigger inset. Not sure tho.

Thanks for feedback, good and bad, both are always welcome. Oh and I'd love to come over UK but I cannot afford the trip plus car ain't even near finished. Interior needs to be done, some lowering needs to be done, roof needs to be done, petrol cap, bumpers, exhaust, engine bay, etc etc etc!

Haha like everyone's, the lists is endless! Haha

some lowering needs to be done ;) ATLEAST YOU NOTICED THAT :P HAHA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i love the work that has been put into this mate! how did you fit the tt wheel? same as what i want to fit to mine :)