GTI on Air & S10 Minitruck

jjjkkk

When are you sorting the bumper? I think it will look sweet when that's painted! Like what you have done with the indicators.

I donno, I'm really unsure what to do with it. Thinking about buying another GTI bumper and combine the two. And then there's the Skoda bumper... And perhaps an another bumper as well... Gees I thought this would be an easy task but I was wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

I adore this car, however I'm not sure on the whole car graffiti'd

Thanks. Yeah me neither anymore, I've been told it's really pain in the ass to sand off when this thing goes for full respray.

wow the roads look horrendous there! the car on the other hand.... <3

Yer welcome to Finland man :S

How about £150? Needs a respray. The bumper is so much more firm due to 1-piecing. The paint has small cracks everywhere because I scrape the bumper a lot. Before I didn't have this problem with the paint because I was a sissy who lifted the car all the time.

:P

That's exactly what it is ain't it ;) Anyone can put 14"s on and call it lowest, caught-Niall-caught (lol you know I luv u!). But later this year/early 2013 I'm going over that, with 14's, 17's, what ever. I'm going really crazy-stupid with my Lupo :) I mean, my subframe floors already but that ain't enough low.