GTI on Air & S10 Minitruck

jjjkkk

think it would look good but move the exhaust cut out to the middle?

Not sure. My water container is on the middle where the exhaust tips should be, coming through the trunk. I could relocate it though. I'm really unsure at this point, center exhaust might look too sporty, ricer-look.

I like the de-sporty look, no spoiler no exhaust visible :) if you do have an exhaust off-centre, it could be twin down-swept tdi style with polished tips ?. or a japanese 'bozo' style one with the exhaust coming out and bending upwards.

Edited by kingsley11

I like the de-sporty look, no spoiler no exhaust visible :) if you do have an exhaust off-centre, it could be twin down-swept tdi style with polished tips ?. or a japanese 'bozo' style one with the exhaust coming out and bending upwards.

Thanks :) Been thinking about some crazy takeyari ****. Defo something you lot will hate or love. This time I wont hide the exhaust cause I got the flamethrower.

Backrest is quite simple, but seatbase needs retrimming cause it's too long as a standard. I'm doing mine a bit different than Colin's. Also all Lupo mounts will be removed from the car, original seats can never be refitted.

Edited by jjjkkk

Looking sweet, that bumper would look good, its different! and LOL looks like my manifold!

I had two sets and half those Schmidts and they were all complete crap. I sold them all and will never buy a product from them ever again.

Piers: Car gets better and lower every year ;) At the indoor show car only did sit higher, had original rear beam, different rear bags and rear bumper. And the paint was at a lot better shape than nowadays. We're planning to cover the whole car with graffitis on this summer.

I had two sets and half those Schmidts and they were all complete crap. I sold them all and will never buy a product from them ever again.

Piers: Car gets better and lower every year ;) At the indoor show car only did sit higher, had original rear beam, different rear bags and rear bumper. And the paint was at a lot better shape than nowadays. We're planning to cover the whole car with graffitis on this summer.

Um why?! haha...

i really liked it when it was on those banded wheels.. think it looked at its best to be honest... not too sure about the stickers on it but im sure it will look cool once its done :) work in progress! ;)