GTI on Air & S10 Minitruck

jjjkkk

Thanks Ben! <3 I got nothing to show, yet ;) I might have a new rear bumper coming up (byebye Skoda, welcome, well I better not say!), I might have some sort of a sound system coming, something from Niall, lowering, bodywork, and this freaking "project-look"! I donno when this thing will be "ready" again (sigh) :D

Here's a photo, Piers

S7300543.JPG

Will have a new one shortly (well same screen, but on a new place) due to up coming double-din head unit.

I know this was awhile back, but how did you get the schmidt's to fit onto this? Just running 5x100 to 4x100 adapters?

Also were the schmidt's 14's?

Many thanks!

What adapters? Schmidts were 4x100, Lupos are 4x100 so where's the problem?

Only problem were the front calipers, had to machine them down to make the wheels fit.

Yes they were 14", 9 & 9.5.

What adapters? Schmidts were 4x100, Lupos are 4x100 so where's the problem?

Only problem were the front calipers, had to machine them down to make the wheels fit.

Yes they were 14", 9 & 9.5.

Oh really?! I thought gti's were 5x100..... Opppppps thick moment.

Well that solves alot of things ha!

Okay i see!

Thanks anyhooooow

I didn't ask for brown colour at the time, and I vertainly didn't expect this when I asked my man to powdercoat my steelies again :D

nIZe9.jpg?1

u8hJD.jpg?1

Edited by jjjkkk

Yeah reckon postage could be quite steep :lol:

Banded & chromed though eh....blimey :wub:

I just had 4 wheels from germany for £50, shouldn't be that much, would have to be well wrapped though for damage protection.

• 1 month later...

Haha, I broke my oil pan! Finally, some might say :shades: Actually I only did a mistake; I got a new control panel on a new place due to 2-din head unit I bought recently. I pressed rear up instead the front, big crash, thought everythings OK and continued rolling and sparkling, when after half a mile red oil light started blinking :lol: Baad luck.

Edited by jjjkkk

Nah, new sparkling mounts are coming on bottom of my sideskirts at some point :yes:

These mounts are for niallod's roll cage, I'm going for a bit more pro about mounting the cage. We'll weld these on the floor under the carpet.

• 1 month later...