GTI on Air & S10 Minitruck

jjjkkk

Trust me, you don't want.

I get you an hint. There's two GTis, in a one car's garage, and the truck is in three big pieces plus in thousand of small and less small pieces.

The sight is horrible.

Also, the 9.5/10 Tramonts on 2nd last page? Well, got TH-Lines (yes, again. How many set this is regardless how much I hate schmidt as a company). They are 14x9/10.5. And I wont gonna modify wheel arches to make them fit. Never.

Trust me, you don't want. I get you an hint. There's two GTis, in a one car's garage, and the truck is in three big pieces plus in thousand of small and less small pieces. The sight is horrible. Also, the 9.5/10 Tramonts on 2nd last page? Well, got TH-Lines (yes, again. How many set this is regardless how much I hate schmidt as a company). They are 14x9/10.5. And I wont gonna modify wheel arches to make them fit. Never.

Yup, youre still crazy :D

Did I mention the car's gonne be lower as well? ;)

Here's some photos in random order. Ask if you got a question. Really don't know what to write about these...

Svq3qX0.jpg?1

mXSfemo.jpg?1

OCyquuO.jpg?1

lH75LOy.jpg?1

KFQSuQI.jpg?1

KfI9mHC.jpg?1

EqdxW1y.jpg?1

24aUSCO.jpg?1

CasperGTi's front wings ;)

Edited by jjjkkk

Hey, BIG thanks, Kent!!

I've had my feelings up and down about this car, and tbh it's still for sale in this very moment. I feel I'd save my nerves, money, and time A LOT if someone would take the car away.

On the otherhand. this is my baby. My very 1st car, a car that I have owned for 6 or 7 years. My little, annoying, tortured baby :D Previous owner in germany has crashed it. We found that RH B-pilar has been changed when we opened the roof for smoothing up, years ago. It was professionelly done so I didn't mind. Also someone here in Finland before me did some minor damage, and now I crashed it as well. AND it's still far from dead, and nothing is broken up the way it should not be fixed. I'm very biased about crash-fixings, if the car, any car, cannot be putted the way it was when it rolled from the factory, it should be rather get trashed than fixed and the Lupo is far from that.

I donno, maybe he deserves another chance. One more roll for getting streets smashed & and get the police mad!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yours pretty much mine as well,if it's the one on ur signature? :) Looks great, could be a tad more lower but perhaps I'm not the right person to told anyone that because I'm a bit crazy and all ;) Silver GTi's look the best! Take care dudeee

Yours pretty much mine as well,if it's the one on ur signature? :) Looks great, could be a tad more lower but perhaps I'm not the right person to told anyone that because I'm a bit crazy and all ;) Silver GTi's look the best! Take care dudeee

Cheers man, hopefully will be in a few months! Don't think I'll be able to go quite as low as you. Such a crazy car glad you're keeping it

Zul6dKx.jpg?1
t6nLSbd.jpg?1
0mLtJV0.jpg?1
lJGEYFS.jpg?1

Tyres on.

This came from the red GTi, you saw before. This and some crappy steering wheel from Dino. Threw almost everything to trashcan.
hUsb9lK.jpg?1
e0qz7H6.jpg?1
TGfq1V7.jpg?1

hXh4PPZ.jpg?1
Fits almost.

ImMkNqy.jpg?1
lmC24Y8.jpg?1
qCd9FQ2.jpg?1

Modified this part as well.
Fmrso3i.jpg?1

it fits!
wKzWA7f.jpg?1
KAcV71A.jpg?1

I will attatch this with M6-screws but the part is designed for M5's so they need redrilling.
J7U7RzD.jpg?1

Horn wiring will go to trash as well.
nYKwLkF.jpg?1

Ready. The wiring in the bag is for fooling the airbag error light.
PPYwvWA.jpg?1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...