Does a Lupo Gti have VVT?

Kent

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love a yellow one, but not much chance of that.Would have to be a dc5 for me though in white or blue! Ill see what insurance is like once im 20 and have few no claims next October, group 34 though somehow i cant see it happening :lol:

Group 34? the heighest insurance group is 20, or has that changed and I didnt know?

Also the only people who say VTEC is crap is the ones that dont understand what it is, how it works or they are just plain jealous!

When i was younger i went to get a dc2 in black , uk car but when i rang up the insurance ( bearing in mind i had a quote sorted for a twin turbo supra for 1.2k) they basically wouldn't touch me, i think it was around the 2.5-2.8k mark which just didn't seem right.

Also the only people who say VTEC is crap is the ones that dont understand what it is, how it works or they are just plain jealous!

I know what VTEC is...

to get the best out of them engines you have to rag the s*** out of them

until you hit 6krpm they aren't quick cars at all

a much lazier turbo petrol picks up well low in the rev range

I've raced TypeRs and can see when VTEC kicks in as they start pulling away, but mines standard 150bhp compared to 200+ with only 100kgs weigh difference

rollingroad5ek.jpg

I will agree revving 8k and over must be nice but that's it! :P