3rd time lucky

Mitchell

Whoop whoop, nice one mitch .

i think ill grab a copy as soon as its on the selves :shades: :shades:

Should have made it onto the cover the first time around and definitely deserves it this time round too.

Well done Mitch!

it was one day away from the shoot first time round when i had the mishap. lol

from a car on fire outside the metrocentre to the cover of performance vw its been a long road but i think you need to give yourself a big pat on the back im sure there were plenty of times you wanted to bin the lupo but look what happens when you keep the faith! a big well done the car looks superb

lol it was level 3 multi storey, yeh tbh the fire was'nt all that bad the alloy bonnet all melted made it look bad.

lol it was level 3 multi storey, yeh tbh the fire was'nt all that bad the alloy bonnet all melted made it look bad.

I imagine it looking like a bukkake party with those shape shifters from terminator.

from a car on fire outside the metrocentre to the cover of performance vw its been a long road but i think you need to give yourself a big pat on the back im sure there were plenty of times you wanted to bin the lupo but look what happens when you keep the faith! a big well done the car looks superb

Total credit to your patience, skills and eye for it.

Best bit is we all know you've done pretty much every lovely personing thing on the car yourself, which quite frankly blows my mind.

I'm sure Ben has been in discussion with you over how big you want your complimentary Dirty Stancing vinyl.

thoughroughly deserved mitch. well done mate - fair play to you for the dedication!!!

i have'nt bought pvw for yonks but il be getting this issue!

its nice to hear its being driven too, im very jelous!!!

hope i see it soon!