3rd time lucky

Mitchell

Had a good read in PVW about your Lupo, was very interesting! Didnt realise how much time and effort you put into it until then! Good work matey :)

Very Well Done on the PVW Cover car Mitch :D You must be happpppy after all the trouble you have had !

I love how you have done 90% of the work on the car your self :coffee:

:wub::wub:

Ryan

Edited by 12yan

cheer's gutted the bonnet let me down after the bad weather drive down, more speed and power coming on friday.. :)

think ryan has the best idea of running another car as a daily to keep the show one so clean, :coffee: .....hmmmm

Edited by Mitchell

yeh it's been on the base map since september and rev limited , tomorrow i'm having a mapping session and the rev limit lifted as the awesome rolling road graph was still rising sharply when the limit cut in.

sound mate, raised the limit to 7800 rpm and sorted out the fueling issue's some reason the map had a spike in it but only when you settle the throttle, so get to 70 in 5th settle the rev's and guzzle, same at any speed , sorted now though and it's amazing what a difference 500 rpm's make with the cam's, he said with the cams i have they will be good for 8500, but advised i'd need to look into bottom end upgrades.

sound mate, raised the limit to 7800 rpm and sorted out the fueling issue's some reason the map had a spike in it but only when you settle the throttle, so get to 70 in 5th settle the rev's and guzzle, same at any speed , sorted now though and it's amazing what a difference 500 rpm's make with the cam's, he said with the cams i have they will be good for 8500, but advised i'd need to look into bottom end upgrades.

Yeah, he's right.. Any more that that on cast pistons is crazy!

Don't think the lights did your car any favours at UD's, colours looked all wrong, the wheel decals are awesome though. Boot install was very tidy too. :)

Still not got the mag. :(

So im guessing thats why it cost you so much to get home from UD for fuel.

I have come back from the dead to comment on this mate. Absolutely fookin gorgeous! Your patience has been immense on this project and I'm so pleased you managed to not just get in pvw but also make cover car. Keep it up dude!

I thought somebody was talking about me! I've been a busy person over the last year, bought a house in July and I've just bought a mini cooper s after about 4 years of wanting one. Sadly I'm not at South Beach anymore, I'm right next to silverlink so only 10 mins away. how are you? still mad as a hatter?!

I did buy some Royal Canin the other day from your shop though, small world!

Lol! It's supercharged and it also has an LSD man! Plus it handles like a dream and doesn't have 1 rattle present, that's what I'm talking about!

I did buy some Royal Canin the other day from your shop though, small world!

If you're so skint that you are eating dog food there's cheaper options available.

:)