3rd time lucky

Mitchell

I'm a bit too old for huge installs, got a false floor with a rockford fossgate amp under flap into spare wheel compartment with a single sub,along with relocation of battery etc,and two meguiars bags lol. Tbh I may have some time and develop this area.

mdf bought ,more leather, and rear seats etc out. hmm time to get thinking on the install side, tidy practical and with easy access to spare etc.

cheers, no lol having a think on positioning etc i did'nt get all the seats done just to throw the rears out , i'm planning simple n tidy.

hey , i'll have you know all this new crap is just remixed og stuff cos youngstars these days have no originality. churning out mainly shi te. lol.

Are your seats redone recaro's? I have a pair of recaros that seem to look exactly like yours, that I'm repolstering. Did you use the seats own frame for mounting or how did you mount em in the car? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Are your seats redone recaro's? I have a pair of recaros that seem to look exactly like yours, that I'm repolstering. Did you use the seats own frame for mounting or how did you mount em in the car? :)

cut down original lupo frames and welded to recaro bottom

nice bit of trimming with the tail-gate panel.

What have you done with the 2 interior handle holes ?

congrats for goig against the grain with this and having all the undesirable light grey interior trim bits.

We all know in 15-20 years all that light grey trim will be 'retro-cool'.

looking forward to having a poke around this at UD

Edited by Jowey

• 2 weeks later...

nice bit of trimming with the tail-gate panel.

What have you done with the 2 interior handle holes ?

congrats for goig against the grain with this and having all the undesirable light grey interior trim bits.

We all know in 15-20 years all that light grey trim will be 'retro-cool'.

looking forward to having a poke around this at UD

i went with the light grey as using the dark would of made it 3 different colours in use and i mainly wanted it the same shades inside. i like it but keeping it clean is a bit of a doo.

• 2 weeks later...

started making the sub enclosure for the false floor, deciding on material to finish it all in, may just paint it, floor section tomorrow then join together and blend

WP_000191.jpg

WP_000192.jpg

Edited by Mitchell

f off, its a decent way of keeping my spare in the wheel well, my battery and amp hidden and cleaning materials will have a place too.

also add's a little bit of thump to the otherwise lacking front install. :coffee: