You know you drive a Lupo when..

Jowey

...when you get a speeding ticket only to realise Plod has written down its a Polo Gti

...when literally knowone likes your car, and again accused of being a homosexual for owning one

...when other people get really upset when you go flying past them

...you just cant stop looking at it whenever you get the chance

oh and most importantly....

....when people piss their pants in both laughter and horror when you tell them how much you paid for ur Gti

....when you have to try and justify and explain the immense satisfaction owning and driving a Lupo gives you, especially a Gti, and they wont know anyway cus only people that have owned one will ever truely know the appeal, its just got everything!

You know you drive an arosa when people ask you what car you own and you follow up your explination by saying ' its the same as a lupo '

Then they ask you "why didn't you just get a Lupo"

You know you drive an arosa when people ask you what car you own and you follow up your explination by saying ' its the same as a lupo '

But nowhere near as much character ;)

You know you drive a Lupo when:

this when the clutch is despressed

IMG00707-20110208-1616.jpg

makes this happen..

IMG00709-20110208-1617-1.jpg

:lol:

Edited by Jowey

Yes...yes you do! ^^

I'm so glad that isn't just me! Was getting a little worried I had a problem starting, but atleast I know it's not my poor clutch control that's the problem. I usually end up in 6th gear at about 25mph to stop this happening :P

You know you drive a Lupo GTI when the shortest of drives puts a smile on your face :)

You know you drive an Arosa when people ask you what you drive and they say what? and you tell them its like a lupo and they say what?

You know you drive a lupo/arosa and girl says they like your cute little car and you get all defensive. :lol: