You know you drive a Lupo when..

Jowey

A lot of topics like this for Bugs, Buses and mk1 Golfs always make interesting reading

all posts must start with

You know you drive/own a Lupo (1.0, Sport,SDI,TDI,3L,GTI, W12 :lol: etc. etc.) when....

to start us off here a few thought of by my affectionate fellow dubbers at the pub

You know you drive a Lupo when.. you have a Jam rag dispenser in the dashboard

You know you own a Lupo when.. you take cock

You know you drive a Lupo on standard shocks and springs when.. you hear your rearward passengers apologising to each other on every corner

etc..

You know you drive a lupo when .... people ask if its a small golf

You know you drive a lupo derv when .... you get free tractor magazines sent to your house

You know you drive a lupo when .... you the glove box is the boot

You know you drive a lupo when .... you can second guess everyday there will be "what wheels should i get" and "what coilovers" and "bumpstrips and badges , can i remove them" threads on CL

You know you drive a lupo when .... you cant be arsed with the snobbery of the E38 MK1 golf owners and the BBS or nothing else people

You know you drive a lupo GTi when you kangaroo on cold start up in the morning :lol:

^ I rofl'd

You know you have a Lupo GTi when people constantly flash you thinking you've got main beams on only to discover the powah of the zennonzz!!

:D

^ I rofl'd

You know you have a Lupo GTi when people constantly flash you thinking you've got main beams on only to discover the powah of the zennonzz!!

:D

the lass at the dealership says 'Zeons' instead of xenons.. that annoyed me for at least a week

You know you drive a yellow Lupo when men question your sexuality.

You know you drive a Lupo Sport if you've broken the gearbox.

You know you drive a Lupo if you're blagging the dealers to do your pedal box on goodwill.

You know you drive a Lupo when someone compliments you on your Polo.

You know you drive a yellow Lupo when men question your sexuality.

Oh touche! But the girls love it :D

and you know you drive a lupo when you get back from a drive after you have cleaned the car and the back is dirtier and before!