Fatttty's Lupo GTi | Sold and gone to it's new home.. new car hunt begins :)

fatttty

Stunning work Alex :thumbup:

New bolts look the nuts :yes:

ill get your wheel done tomorrow all been well

Ryan

Erm not crud, its more abrasive than say the Meguires NTX polish. My dishes are pretty new so NTX was fine for them. If you had some pretty dull dishes id start with Autosol for a more abrasive start, then change the NTX after to give the final finish.

Thanks!

Rebuilt my damaged wheel yesterday. I was dreading splitting it from the horror of doing them last time, but it went really well this time round lol!

Bolts out, barrell cleaned and new dish in place ready to bolt down and seal-

IMG_0866.jpg

New chromed bolts-

IMG_0869.jpg

Finshed and sealed ready for the tyre to go back on-

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

26mm stubby valve fitted-

IMG_0874.jpg

Got the other two wheels left to do over the weekend hopefully :)

Alex

Edited by fatttty

Perfection Alex, keep up the good work my friend :)

Thanks lee :) did another wheel today. Last one will be done this week sometime. Got some bits to pick up from vw tomorrow, bumper to pick up from the bodyshop. The list goes on lol!

Finally got them wheels done mate, big job done, onto the next one :)

Cheers lee! Yup big job done :) I'm a week ahead of my schedule aswell so I'm well happy. Got more to rip out of the engine bay this weekend fun times lol!

No real updates... Oscar and 12yan came round to give the car the kiss of life lol

IMG_0877.jpg

And I really need a bigger, heated garage!!

IMG_0879.jpg

Should have my last wheel back at the weekend waiting to have the tyre put on, then can move the car, get it back on the axel stands and drop the engine and gearbox mounts off :)

Alex

Wow yours and ryans car breeding dude, that would make some funky looking baby lupo ;)........was there any Barry white on in the background ?

No real updates... Oscar and 12yan came round to give the car the kiss of life lol

IMG_0877.jpg

And I really need a bigger, heated garage!!

IMG_0879.jpg

Should have my last wheel back at the weekend waiting to have the tyre put on, then can move the car, get it back on the axel stands and drop the engine and gearbox mounts off :)

Alex

hehe Oscar making loveeeeeeeeeeee :thumbup:

Looks good dude

Ryan

Nice work on the wheels...looking good! :) How easy is it to put the front bumper on? I'm getting one sprayed next week, and was just wondering if I could save myself some money and fit it myself.

Cheers dude, very easy to do the bumper. Jack up, remove wheels, remove archliners, two bolts under the tow eye covers, two at the top by te grill and two that are a bit awkward near the headlights you have to reach in quite far from under the arch. Takes 30 mins tops.

Alex

Cleaning is a weird thing. I mean I was cleaning things with those cotton buds for your ears a few weeks ago. I don't like cleaning, but once you get into it you just want things to be perfect. Cotton buds was a new low for me.