Fatttty's Lupo GTi | Sold and gone to it's new home.. new car hunt begins :)

fatttty

You can't sell the gti mate, to be honest it was my favourite car of the day at awesome/detailed summer bash today, all the work you have done on it with the little subtle bits, you would miss it if you did mate :)

You can't sell the gti mate, to be honest it was my favourite car of the day at awesome/detailed summer bash today, all the work you have done on it with the little subtle bits, you would miss it if you did mate :)

hey Lee was great to meet you yesterday hope you had a good day :) The GTI is not for sale.. for now at least lol! Got a few more ideas for the up coming shows.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick little update, getting the car ready for VW Festival this coming weekend :)

Been spending some time detailing the engine bay. Cleaned and painted the gearbox casing, gear linkage, alternator and side engine mount.

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

The metal plates that the fuse box and battery connection (on the gti) were looking worse for wear, wanted to get them powdercoated but couldnt find a place that could do it in time so decided to give them a quick coat of matte black paint...came out pretty well. Also painted the heads on the bolts as they had started to rust.

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

New addition coming tomorrow or Friday hopefully :ph34r:

hey mate, yeah im getting there. Car needs a good clean and a fresh coat of wax. Hoping to get that done tonight and saturday morning before work. Im planning on getting there around 8.30-9.00am

I'll see you there :) Alex

hey mate, yeah im getting there. Car needs a good clean and a fresh coat of wax. Hoping to get that done tonight and saturday morning before work. Im planning on getting there around 8.30-9.00am

I'll see you there :) Alex

Yeh I need to polish my wheels and wax car, I only live 15 mins away lol but will be there about same time as you.

My stance still needs a little tweek :shifty:

See you there

Dan

:thumbsup:

engine cover?

I know what it is ;) (As you told me..)

Have you, by any chance covered your chassis notch in leather??

Have you, by any chance covered your chassis notch in leather??

X2 :thumbsup:

:lol:

engine cover?

Damn it! you guys are too good lol!

Yup new addition was a leathered engine cover (for show use only obviously) Paul @ Premier car trim did a superb job and turned it around really quickly. Quality of the stitching is spot on. Big thanks to 12yan for driving down to Warrington to pick it up for me :)

Quick shot from VW Festival-

IMG_0236.jpg

If anyone has any photos please feel free to post them up, i didnt take any :(

love this! as said yesterday :D

thanks matey

Very nice :)

thanks mike

Car was looking good yesterday!!

Good to have a little chat aswell :)

was good seeing you yesterday mate, had a great weekend :)

Are you at high peak low dubs on Sunday mate, were all going, would like to see the new mods :)

I'm afraid not Lee :( ill be at Edition so hopefully catch up with you then mate