Fatttty's Lupo GTi | Sold and gone to it's new home.. new car hunt begins :)

fatttty

as i keep saying still my favourite gti, i had a cheeky little look around on sunday and it looks just as good in the flesh!

as i keep saying still my favourite gti, i had a cheeky little look around on sunday and it looks just as good in the flesh!

Thanks Carl :) had a good look around yours too, paint is soo good. The red is so deep, awesome car :)

Damn it! you guys are too good lol!

Yup new addition was a leathered engine cover (for show use only obviously) Paul @ Premier car trim did a superb job and turned it around really quickly. Quality of the stitching is spot on. Big thanks to 12yan for driving down to Warrington to pick it up for me :)

Quick shot from VW Festival-

IMG_0236.jpg

If anyone has any photos please feel free to post them up, i didnt take any :(

Looks epic Alex !!

keep up the good work !! its getting better and better

12yan

p.s thanks for the bits x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nothing much happening with the car, its up for sale with no takers, so most likely going to be keeping it again... Gave the car a clean this weekend and took it to the petrol station... first time in 6 months lol!

IMG_0576.jpg

YUM :)

edition_2011_1.jpg

Stupid iPhone! Haha I wish I could afford a cinversion Lee :( no funds unfortunately. If I keep it I'll just be cleaning and detailing it further. Probably strip the front end and clean the chassis rails, new manifold cover little bits like that :)

the car market is sooo dead.. you have prob the nicest lupo gti shame you want to sell.

Tell me about it. I'm not bothering to push for a sale, going to see through winter and Xmas and push for a sale in the new year. May well even keep until after March as I'd like to take it to UDs again :)

this thing is sick mate, credit to you :thumbup:

Thank you very much mate, means a lot!

I like very much this car

Thanks, I like your FR Arosa too :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Got the lupo ready to be put into storage over the winter. Managed to blackmail my dad into letting me use his garage.. i think he felt guilty after curbing my BBS :(

Got some plans for next year, nothing major just generally keeping it clean + a few little additions and little touches.

Gave the car a good clean this weekend, full 2 bucket method, door shuts, boot shut, sills etc.

IMG_0697.jpg

Stripped out my dash centre and vents going to machine polish them so they gleam, they have gone a little dull over the years.

IMG_0699.jpg

Plans over the winter include,

1) Full front end strip, clean engine and chassis rails further

2) Few new OEM parts in the bay

3) Refurb my one BBS with a new dish

4) Replace all the M7 bolts with brand new chromed ones as I'm not happy with the finish of my current ones

5) Bit of leather here and there

The list goes on lol!

For now here's one of him tucked up in the garage :wub:

IMG_0701.jpg

Thanks for reading, Alex