Nicola's Tdi

Picola

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about the attack, as you say, it must be personal, casual vandals wouldn't go to such lengths.

And you weren't fully covered? I would say bad luck, but well, it was a risk and bad things happen.

Hope you get it sorted.

I'm really sorry to hear this. If it's any consolation, the local chav recently put a brick through my windscreen. Look on the bright side - your car hasn't been stolen and although you might not feel like it, it could've been much, much worse. Twas and still is a very lovely Lupo so get it sorted, bash some cheap CCTV up as a deterrent for future attacks and keep smiling smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Im so sorry to hear about the vandalism on your car Nic, the bunch of pikey b*stards! I can't believe somebody would do this to your pride and joy, its disgusting. I hope you find out who did it and turn them in to the old bill.

Long live the Toad....

stupid c*nts, i mean fair enough if it wasnt but it is a lupo! my condolences xoxxoxoxo

NO! Not 'fair' for any other vehicle.

This is totally outrageous behaviour towards another persons property FULL STOP.

Ray

thats pants, but this is the world we live in.... and if our cars stand outside 24/7 this is what we have to expect sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

hope you can get it sorted as soon as!

censored.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":censored:" border="0" alt="censored.gif" /> rant.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rant:" border="0" alt="rant.gif" /> censored.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":censored:" border="0" alt="censored.gif" /> rant.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rant:" border="0" alt="rant.gif" /> rant.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rant:" border="0" alt="rant.gif" /> censored.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":censored:" border="0" alt="censored.gif" /> censored.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":censored:" border="0" alt="censored.gif" />

Oh hey guys, thanks for the replies!

Yeah it sucks mega big plop.

But like someone said, it still runs about and drives fine.

TBH When its covered in rain water you cant notice the damage....if you dont look close.

I can't afford the inital cost for a full respray so its a case of asking the 'rents to borrow some moulage. (If they will oblige) I want a different colour too!

I need it done as I really dont want it to rust, yet Im planning to move. So no point splashing out cash for it to happen again.

Its a fairly decent area I live in, just shame people know where I live.

Long live Toad!

paint stripper is the worst , unless you manage to get it ALL off , it will just keep bubbling no matter how many layers of paint are on it . same thing happend to a guy up here with his yaris , they thought they had got it all off and then resprayed it in flip paint costing a fortune and then within a few weeks it was bubbeling again

sorry to hear about this first time i have looked at this thread and it did look quite nice actually, the best thing with paint striper it just to douse it in as much water as possible and get a cheap sponge and wipe it off, even a thin layer will trash future coats also make sure it is no where near the rubber seals or you will have a water leak on your hands as well

wayne

Well believe it or not its happened again

What Ive done to deserve it I dont know.

Im at my mums now waiting for the police to come round and see about it.

Its heartbreaking the first time, but the second time...theres no words for it.

3 times now, thats including my Golf.

Fewkin Scum, heart goes out to you!

Honestly didnt think barra was that bad, car crimes increasing in workington alot recently, 4-5 cars got broke into in a week just before christmas all in the same car park!

Hope they catch the c**ts!

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Not again, thats unbelievable. How bad is it now, you will soon have nothing left if that continues, Id move lol.

Hope you get it all sorted out, and the person who is doing it.

Chris

If you do happen to find out who did it least you have a small club lupo army on your side to sort them out.

But sereously sorry to hear about your car sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

you have pm. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Replied!

Um, well the police came round, and had to go to the station for them to take pics of the damage.

The rear break light is now been affected and chomped away. The bonnet and roof are worse now, the seals have been caught on the drivers side.

I dont want to think of the cost.

Spoke to a few neighbours and they know nothing.

I still dont know what the stuff was. It was in solid form, like a gel.....conjealed spunk with a undertone of metholated spirits to be precise lol. It was eating away at the paint, but looks to take time in doing so.

I dont have knowledge of nasty stuff like this, and no one can really put their finger on what it is.

Maybe a household product.

I shall take out my digi cam after and post some pics up.

Gibbeth- Barrow is bad for it, I know a few people that have had their cars attacked. An indian family a few streets down had all 3 of their BMW's stripped. I say Indian as I guessed it was a ratial attack.

These are mean streets this end of Cumbria Im afraid! But tbh, the area I live in is pretty nice, nice houses and nice people.

Thats simply awful, I'd hope the police are taking this seriously, this is clearly a serious personal attack.

May I ask, I presume you must have a strong feeling who is doing this, even if you have no evidence?