Picture of the day

ArosaMike

Photo37_34A_zps11a7e4d5.jpg

During my time in Bruges. Taken on a Pentax P30t 35mm, with a 28-82 lens :)

In ****in' Bruges? I love that film. Nice shot.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

managed to catch this the other day. Was pretty pleased with it

DSC_0089_zps6d046a3e.jpg

Nice shot mate, nice highlights in the background but good detail on the subject. Care to release the EXIF info? Only a personal critique, I would have cropped to one side making the bird fill one side of the frame but a great shot none the less!

Just a Nikon D3200 with the shitty Kit Lens atm. Been practicing my panning motion shots lately so it helped me loads with catching this. %5Burl= Heres another I took that day of the birdies lol. It might sound a bit sad but i enjoyed the practice photographing these gave me because your constantly trying to anticipate which direction they gunna be going while still trying to fill the frame. Really wanna find somewhere local to photograph drifting or motorsport but i dont wanna shot the way they normally are from the top of a hill with a fast shutter speed. IMO motion is best cought when u can see the motion. Just dont wanna be sat at the top of a hill and dont think they would let me get closer. Anyway heres the pics.

DSC_0088_zps08c4a173.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice shot. Where is it?

Finally sorting through a few photos from my backpacking trip round Southeast Asia. Wish I had my big camera with me, but I'd have hated to have carried it everywhere! My whole rucksack only weighed 9kg, probably would have quadrupled it with some camera gear! I took a Panasonic bridge camera. Pretty impressed with it.

Anyway, here's one from Koh Phangan, Thailand.

8593086692_354f9a3e8e.jpg
P1010717 by Philplop, on Flickr

Edited by Philplop
  • Like 1