nfbr's TDI

nfbr

Unlucky Al that looks quite nasty damage blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> hope you get it all sorted okay

With a bit of luck... i'll be able to take you up on this offer as soon as i've saved enough up to pay you for the hard work!

youve saved £200 in 1 day confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

wayne

Oh no! More bad luck sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Poor you, and poor Hans too.

You can come visit me too if you came down to Pauls. Hehe, lots of people to play taxi!

Ah man that sucks!

As a tip. Put the crappy VW jack under the wheel you want to remove and drive on top of it.

Killing 2 birds with 1 stone: You get revenge on the jack and it lifts the car up to get your trolly jack under shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Cool eh? blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Nasty, had that happen on the mk1 last year and i nearly got squashed. Last time i used one of the widow makers, they're dodgy as.

I had to use one of them on a Nissan X Trail on Thusday night on the A1 in pitch black, I wasn't confident to say the least.

well since my low profile trolley jack doesnt fit under the car any more i have to get it up a couple of inches so that it'll fit.

I know the feeling, bloody nightmare these lowered cars!! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> good ol' trusty scissor jack for a few turns, just enough to slip the trolley jack in there. One day we'll learn, yeah right.

Hope you get it sorted mate.

i feel your pain! oscar ha sbeen in the wars and i have no money to fix him, have to wait for the summer, i was going to be saving for coilovers so i have a decision, low and slightly dented, or undented and 4x4!!!

low and dented class it as a battle scar laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I've been informed recently that the girl who owns my car may have crashed it...

Someone who has her on facebook says her status was: "Lupie is hurt" a few days back, but no photos or explaination just yet.

Edited by nfbr
  • Like 1