nfbr's TDI

nfbr

Cheers fellas smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

did a bit of running in on the tyres and the new discs today, trip to Selby and back (120 miles)

got to say Al i really like them and theyre alot better than the wheels you were thinking of at UD these really suit it i think smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wayne

They ARE the wheels i was looking at buying at U-dubs...

got to say Al i really like them and theyre alot better than the wheels you were thinking of at UD these really suit it i think smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wayne

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Always liked these wheels. Like a modern minilite look.

Well done, good choice.

If you seel them next year, I baggs first dibs!!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ray

Like those wheels alot good choise biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

So i'm guessing everyone likes the new wheels then??? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Not so bad for £346 in total (Plus £30 fuel to pick em up)

no one likes them al! throw them away

Coming from you with the supercharger rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

No when i was talking to you at the show you were thinking of getting G60 steels? rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> i said youd be mad as IMO they were now where near as nice as the keskins or fox's

wayne

oh right lol... Yeah that was only a thought... but at uDubs there was a set of these on a stand and i was really wanting to get them but due to the lack of cash on my person... i had no real chance of taking them home with me sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Well here we are again bs1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bs2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bs3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bs4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bs5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bs6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

You absolute wally Al, what are you like!

Just get it sorted and the car will be a minter once again smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Use some of that money you got from the wheels and brakes and make it a car to be proud of again

*Edit - Any buy yourself a trolley jack!

Edited by Joe

Use some of that money you got from the wheels and brakes and make it a car to be proud of again

All gone sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

three letters... I.S.A.

That'll teach you for being sensible tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Get yourself a 0% credit card and when the ISA matures you can pay it off

Edited by Joe

So i'm guessing everyone likes the new wheels then???

Would you hate me if I didn't? blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I guess Im still annoyed you removed the multi spokes sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Ref: the damage, I have the exact same dind on my N/S where the sizzer (sp?) jack sliped and dug into the body sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Unlucky mate, although the sill and rear quarter is in one panel IIRC, I still imagen it'll be a pig to replace sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Paulbin recons i'd be looking around £200 to have both repaired... that only impares my savings by 1 week... but for £200 round here i'd expect a bodge it and scarper job sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

either way i guess the savings are gona take a knock for a couple of weeks sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

pissed off mainly because i had just got it to the level where i usually slot my ol' trolley jack underneath.

What happened?

Got the car up on the jack til the sill was about 3" or 4" above where it normally sits (the point where i was about to slip my trolley jack in) and the whole car just went sideways and slammed the top of the crappy vw jack into the sill/rear quart.

Got the car up on the jack til the sill was about 3" or 4" above where it normally sits (the point where i was about to slip my trolley jack in) and the whole car just went sideways and slammed the top of the crappy vw jack into the sill/rear quart.

Nasty, had that happen on the mk1 last year and i nearly got squashed. Last time i used one of the widow makers, they're dodgy as.

i know its bit of a drive but could you not take it to pauls to have it fixed then you know its in safe hands confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

i would play taxi for ya

Edited by noddy1