nfbr's TDI

nfbr

Not yet, My working day consists of 12 hours away from home.

Will get some soon though smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Interesting choice of wheels.

Will these be your new winter wheels?

Is 195/45/14 making speed bumps a bit of a hazard?

I sold the keskins. These are my all year round wheels now.

I've not tried speed bumps yet, but i doubt they'd be that much of a problem...

The only setback Rainsports have is that the sidewalls arent very stiff, so they do tend to roll a little in harsh cornering...

I've had them before, hense why i bought them again.

You sold the keskins?!

Bah i thought they looked really good on your car mate.

But yeah what made you go for the smaller change?

I wanted something original / low cost / good looking / cool smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The keskins had corroded over winter due to the storage not being COMPLETELY DRY

i offered them to someone with lots of enthusiasm to get them repaired

and got a reasonable amount of money to add to my savings.

At the moment i'm just gona tidy the car up, as i'll probably be holding on to it for a while.

I also wanna make the car more of an understatement, and less of a "boy racer target"

i love these rims and they look fantastic on Häns! a spot-on choice Al

oh, and clean your tyres! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Cheers bud! Also, the tyres are brand new lol... Gona give the wheels another few coats of harly this weekend and a coat of megs tyre sh¿te!

gona look a bit odd on a mucky car... but meh' smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Fair play matey.

I can understand. It's definitely original and I'm sure your savings could use a top up with all you've spent already laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Corroded? Christ! How much did you sell them for out of interest? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Fair play matey.

I can understand. It's definitely original and I'm sure your savings could use a top up with all you've spent already laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Corroded? Christ! How much did you sell them for out of interest? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If i was to use the money i earned, together with the money it would require to refurb them, add another £50, and i could order a brand new set.

New pictures as requested - In daylight vision! nw4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

nw5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

nw6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

nw7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

nw8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

they look awesome al, much more subtle smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Now I'll reply tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I think they look good - I wasn't sure when you sent the piccies of them before, but now they're on I do like them!

Looking good my man!

Are they the same wheels you were looking at UD's?

Yuppers.

Wish i'd have had the cash at uDubs, would have saved a tenner, and a drive to essex and back to collect them.