Nice BMC fitment

Tigz™

Thought you may be intrested in this a saw on Porka.

same type of fitment as Darren has done, but of course Darren didn't chop his engine cover.

I seen this type of thing on a 1400 as well, looks really good.

Not a red pipework fan, but the rest looks great.

thoughts?

2005-06-24014.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

2005-06-24015.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Looks pretty neat that. One question though, do these people do these installs themselves? I'd love a BMC come end of warranty, however although I could probably do a basic fitting, theres no way I could do something that neat and tidy, or fit an oil catch tank (is the experts opinion on that mod important to go with the BMC do you think) or make sure that the cold air pipe is nicely routed down into the from bumper so it actually takes in cold air.

That is absolutely perfect. If you didn't know better you could think it was a standard install from the factory.

Very impressive.

that does look really smart and is the first timeive seen a lupo/arosa engine bay with induction kit and the cover modified so it can still be fitted

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually peeps it's a Polo GTi wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

It's also been posted on UK-Polos.net by the owner: link

Looks really good shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Actually peeps it's a Polo GTi wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aye, no one ever reads the subjects wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Porka Thread.

Looking at it again that really does look good. The elbow and hosing looks like Samco/Sparco stuff - expensive but worth it for a proper job. We have miles of silicone hose here at work but none of it is the right size for the car sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

does anyone reckon it would be possible to bond these hose joiners together to make the t-peice for the breather mod???....

FMHJ22.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

It's also been posted on UK-Polos.net by the owner: link

Looks really good shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know its a polo engine bay but arent they essentially the same engine and also to look at and therefore the same job can be done on the lupo/arosa which it is not usually huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

And yes Tigz i did read the title but im not going to start talking about polos on a lupo and arosa site which is why i refered to it as a lupo tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

does anyone reckon it would be possible to bond these hose joiners together to make the t-peice for the breather mod???....

FMHJ22.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think i may have found a way of getting the breather pipe mod done by using a dump valve t piece. If i'm right in saying the o/d of the bmc is 70mm , then all i need to know is what size the t bit is.

dump valve t piece

I think i may have found a way of getting the breather pipe mod done by using a dump valve t piece. If i'm right in saying the o/d of the bmc is 70mm ,  then all i need to know is what size the t bit is.

dump valve t piece

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe that the id is either 16/20mm...

its a 20mm diameter needed for the breather hose..... looks perfect though. thanks for that t-shirt!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by payna