Tattoo Thread

big_chris1981

• 1 month later...

I am :) Getting pissed off with the greasy stains the goo is leaving on my clothes though! And im really suprised but im manged to resist the temptation to pick off the peeling bits :P

Cant wait to get it extended now! Will get snaps up when its stopped the peel-age :)

Edited by Clairey Fairy

And im really suprised but im manged to resist the temptation to pick off the peeling bits :P

I picked mine before it was healed and have a slight gap in the middle. :( Always sid I would go back and get it re-filled in but have never got round to it.

I have 4 tattoo's (apologies for the crappy pictures)

A fairy on my left shoulder that I had done 12 years ago...but the face needs some work as it's blurred over the years :(

sufairtat.jpg

A black-work butterfly with "Mum" on my right hip (don't have a piccy)

My husband's name on a scroll with hearts and flowers on my left hip (I took in a letter that he'd signed - it's more personal than them just writing it)

rhettsbitch.jpg

On my lower back I have pretty blue butterflies and flowers

subuttat.jpg

Eventually, I want to link the signature tattoo to flow into larger hearts, vines and flowers that wind around my thigh.

oh, and I have a couple of piercings too... but I couldn't possibly publish pictures of those ;)

Edited by Dub-Diva

i want to get something on the lines of this it means "daddys little girl"

daddyslittlegirl.gif

want to get it in tribal or chinese writing down the middle of my back but not in the normal position of above the bum, i want mine to go down the line of my spine