Interesting fact about lupo's and arosa's...

VolkswagenDan

I was behind the 1.0 mk2 arosa the other day and it was holding me up. It was then, I thought of this idea for a thread.

Being a reasonably relaxed driver I did not get angry at this. But I have drawn the conclusion that:

all arosa's, regardless of engine size, are inferior to lupo's.

Its just an interesting fact I discovered that I wanted to share with you. Now its your turn, share some facts.

http://alltheragefac...roll-face-l.png

Made up facts also count.

Edited by VolkswagenDan
  • Like 1

heres a interesting fact

James May's mother owned a seat arosa (quote from top gear)

maybee would should make this thread 'how many interesting facts can you think of about vw lupo and seat arosas'

Edited by lupo1.0se

heres a interesting fact

James May's mother owned a seat arosa (quote from top gear)

maybee would should make this thread 'how many interesting facts can you think of about vw lupo and seat arosas'

LOL consider it done. made up facts count too.

I'm not getting dragged into this shit but I've been saying the Arosa is an inferior machine for years.

I prefer to think of it as the poverty version.

• Like 4

Arosas are for legends haha there the big brother the reason i say this is look at the front arosa looks mean like abit of a tough guy lupos look abit errrm scared all the time haha

This is exactly why I agree with Rich.

im pretty sure most of the plastics in lupos are made from recycled plastic.

said so on some press release thing, but it was early

explains why so many damn clips break and mishape.

• Like 1

For volkswagendan

Also when top gear where reviewing the prius on ecconomy they tested it against a 1.7sdi on the same route as the prius and the lupo was more ecconomical and they recommended the lupo

I was behind the 1.0 mk2 arosa the other day and it was holding me up. It was then, I thought of this idea for a thread.

Being a reasonably relaxed driver I did not get angry at this. But I have drawn the conclusion that:

all arosa's, regardless of engine size, are inferior to lupo's.

Its just an interesting fact I discovered that I wanted to share with you. Now its your turn, share some facts.

http://alltheragefac...roll-face-l.png

Made up facts also count.

Interesting fact; the above fact is in fact bullcrap.

Next post knocking the Arosa gets a 48 hour suspension. FACT!

The Seat brand is always known as 'basically a VW, but cheaper', so same goes for the Arosa compared to the Lupo.

...even though the Arosa came first (iirc)

Ray, is this because you started out with one ?

You've evolved now, you're one of us, your GTI is easily one of my favourites and I feel warm knowning your not molesting it with stupid mods and ruining it forever.

The Arosa did come before the Lupo, and because it sold so well VW wanted an even bigger slice of the cake so they bought out the Lupo.

To out-sell the Arosa they had to make it with slightly better materials but it also comes with that air of gravitas that you get with a VW badge over Seat so is more popular.

I would say more desirable yes but superior........on the fence on that one.

Couldn't care less, there are Starving African kids who have to walk 20 miles a day for water, they would do anything for an arosa to make that journey

So lets be gratefull

• Like 2

Rich, I am a peace maker, not a hater, but yes; and I still miss my little poverty spec' Arosa.

Chris; glad to see someone knows how to spell his name correctly.

And I wouldn't exactly say the Arosa was made of lower quality meterials.