LINCONSHIREGTI

LINCOLNSHIRESLUPOGTI

I totally agreee, I hate the rear lights, bought them when they first came out as could not find anything else I liked...thing was, I think I only liked the 'Lexus style' ones for about a week!

I did the steering wheel myself (well the red section at the bottom), have since done handbrake handle red and front section of gearknob red.

No problems at with any of the leather apart from the slight stretching on the base of the drivers seat. No leather will peel off as it is all folded over at edges and secured to the back of the panel it is attached to.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt necessaryily mean peeling off as mine never did that on the cinq it was more than where i had pressed it into the contours etc it had started to lift out and go as a flat panel if you know what i mean, so is your still all flat etc? and what adhesive did you use? i used 3m spray glue which was highly recomended

thanks

wayne

the contours etc it had started to lift out and go as a flat panel

Sorry, i know what you mean now as the front door cards started to do that at first. I used Evostick contact adhesive (about 3 tins worth) and up until now all has been fine (have been through a summer with the sun shining on them as well).

Exhaust has been real good as well, been on over 2 years now and no problems so far. Cannot fault exhausts uk. Just got to watch them and make sure they do a proper job!

• 2 months later...

For all the Lexus lights haters

DSC00738sized.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00740sized.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00749sized.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00734sized.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00750sized.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

ITBs Video

http://www.tigz.demon.co.uk/car%20vids/Lup...%20ITBs%20s.wmv

Edited by Tigz

Your car looks as great as ever and those throttle bodies look fantastic. So was it all worth while? Is there quite a bit of difference in the performance?

Changing the lights was one of the best things you could do, now the car is complete, looks really classy.

Seconded, i felt they let the car down a bit before. Looks perfect now though IMO, those Kahn rims are still looking good too, a good choice! cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

looks fantastic Darren! loving the video too sounds amazing! car looks transformed cant wait to see him

i know what you mean about black paint i blumin hate it! i polished for about 8 hours at ultimate dubs everyone was waiting for me! hakeem didnt even polish his and it looked better than mine! never mind tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

this is definatly one of my favourite cars wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Jen x

mate that looks awesome !

I can't get over how clean the engine bay looks and how Original and standard it looks, despite the fact obviously knowing whats going on in there! omfg its awesome!