Darren007copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Darren009copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Darren008copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheres your other wiper :S

On Tigz Polo Gti biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 1 month later...

Just given the car its first polish of 2007...and wound the coilovers down some more for the new year (like you do).

2007-FRONT1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

2007-SIDE2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

2007-SIDE3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

2006-ENGINETB3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

2005-BOOTINSTALL.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

2007-SLAMIT.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

2007-FRONT2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by LINCOLNSHIRESLUPOGTI

Looks great as usual mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

How in the hell do you get anywhere with that splitter on!

cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Time for new wheels though wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Although any smaller and your going to have to raise the coils!

Robmarriot

It was Rob that influenced me to get throttle bodies. Always wanted them and after going in his Corsa with them on I had to get some there and then.

Adam

it is so low, especially sitting on those 17s

It will be even lower when I get some 16's. Maybe taking the splitter off though and getting a more subtle one if I can find one.

Edited by LINCOLNSHIRESLUPOGTI

flippin heck darren! how on earth can you daily drive that low!!! hehe

car looks amazing lush as usual wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

I only have problems with speed ramps and steep gradients like multi-storey carparks (though I dont leave it in carparks due to risk of dents).

Had a moment last week on the A50 when I went through a sudden dip and heard a big scrape. Looked in mirror and there was a cloud of dust behind me so I assume it was the undertray bottoming out.

Anyway, back at ya Jen...how do you daily drive and remain that clean? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

ive revisted this thread several times in the last week hehehe i love this car! can you buy the leather top door cards in black and the rear ones in black leather??? ive just re-trimmed my parcel shelf and lower door cards in black leather and im wanting the tops to match any ideas linconshire? if not sell me your car lol!

• 2 weeks later...
can you buy the leather top door cards in black and the rear ones in black leather

The standard (or should I say optional) leather is black/charcoal coloured leather. Well actually I think it is leatherete but looks like black leather.

You could do your own door cards. You are pretty handy with mods so you could easily do them. I did my own, just took patience, glue and some leather. Dont use as thick leather as I did though as it was tricky to work around the tighter corners.

New toy...

FRONTWITHBRA.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />