Rather annoyed at this..

Putney

Stupid human rights bills. They care more for scum who are free loaders than the residents of the country.

The bloke should have been deported immediately after being found guilty.

That's f**cking disgusting... I wouldn't judge that poor girls dad one bit if he took the law into his own hands after that decision... I know I would! Our legal system needs a massive overhaul.

I had an incident over the last few years that's made my life a misery because of our appalling legal system! But that's another story...

We've had this on outr local news throughout the day. The system is totally wrong.

A guy who, by rights, shouldn't even be here has driven a car without any regard for other road users, runs over a girl, f*cks off and leaves her to die under the car.

Human rights, my arse.

Sadly, our local 'in the dock' stories are peppered with people of similar demographics who clearly have no regard for the driving laws in this country. No licence, no insurance, no MOT, no seatbelt, drunk etc etc.

Parking in Oldham and Rochdale is marred by these cretins 'just nipping' here and there, leaving cars effectively abandonned on double yellows, the exit from car parks and pavements to pick up granny or one of their wives & kids in their leased big Audi/Merc/Porsche because they are too tight to pay 20p to park in a space. The kids are unrestrained or on mummy's knee as they set off. Police just shrug and then have the temerity to post us photographs of aour HGV drivers without a seatbelt.

They have an arrogance that beggars belief and I genuinely believe it is because they think they are beyond the law.

We're supposed to live in a country that embraces equality and all that. From what I see on a daily basis, it's only equal if your either a Company, or white.

I understand the Home Office are appealing the decision made yesterday. Good on them, however I feel our involvement in the EU will kick that right out. Shame we can't be as brave as France on issues like this. Get that tw*t out of Britian and back to his own home country.

Edited by IDGM

There arnt enough words to say how **** this country is at times.

The best bit is 99% of people will feel the same yet ut will only get worse, once you give in you canot go back from it and everyone will use this case as an arguing point for staying.

And to think Australia who we all admire for their handling on immigration was once our offloading island for jail birds!

We've had this on outr local news throughout the day. The system is totally wrong.

A guy who, by rights, shouldn't even be here has driven a car without any regard for other road users, runs over a girl, f*cks off and leaves her to die under the car.

Human rights, my arse.

Sadly, our local 'in the dock' stories are peppered with people of similar demographics who clearly have no regard for the driving laws in this country. No licence, no insurance, no MOT, no seatbelt, drunk etc etc.

Parking in Oldham and Rochdale is marred by these cretins 'just nipping' here and there, leaving cars effectively abandonned on double yellows, the exit from car parks and pavements to pick up granny or one of their wives & kids in their leased big Audi/Merc/Porsche because they are too tight to pay 20p to park in a space. The kids are unrestrained or on mummy's knee as they set off. Police just shrug and then have the temerity to post us photographs of aour HGV drivers without a seatbelt.

They have an arrogance that beggars belief and I genuinely believe it is because they think they are beyond the law.

We're supposed to live in a country that embraces equality and all that. From what I see on a daily basis, it's only equal if your either a Company, or white.

I understand the Home Office are appealing the decision made yesterday. Good on them, however I feel our involvement in the EU will kick that right out. Shame we can't be as brave as France on issues like this. Get that tw*t out of Britian and back to his own home country.

Couldnt have put it better myself, sadly, Huddersfield and suurounding areas are just the same

only way to get any justice in this country is to go and form a vigilante group - that's what will happen eventually over here on a mass scale if the "justice" system isn't reformed soon...no-one has the sack to make a big decision anymore in the U.K. it seems; pathetic really..

it was on tv this morning he has a record listing 4 previuous driving bans, drugs etc etc, yet still " oh his human rights etc" ****ing nanny state england is a joke tbh. any of us done it we'd expect jailtime and get it, but because of his background he has rights wtf...! if i was terminally ill i'd happily park something on him and do the time. scum . i hate being british when we let our own down so badly but look after scum like this.

If I were her Dad, I'd do it myself.

Just been to Oldham now. Parked on the zig-zags at the pelican crossing outside Sainsbury's was a Micra with Asian Dad in the passenger seat, waiting for the driver to do whatever serious business he needs to do. Two traffic wardens walked past, I was stopped at the crossing, so I wound the window down, shouted at the wardens "what are you going to do about that selfish f+cker?". Reply, "Oh, we're off to the big car park".

Yeah, off to ticket people parked off the street, in legitimate spaces that have overstayed for 10 minutes, not ticket someone who is breaking a law created for pedestrian safety.

One law for one and all that...

I don't think you can bring race into this... I have no problem with immigration if you are going to pay into the system or asylum - for genuine reasons. The tragic thing here is he has been given the right to remain here due to his human rights, his case has been argued effectively by a very good lawyer / legal team. The poor guy who lost his only beautiful daughter has been very very badly let down by the legal system. I doubt he will ever find peace. The only good to come out of this is that now everyone knows about this case, i think i heard its been going on for 7 years?

Edited by Putney

Stuff like this really pisses me off tbh, i wouldn`t even deport him, I`d torture him for a few weeks, then make sure he dies a very slow and painfull death. Same with every other peadophile or murderer in this country, they seem to have more rights than the average law abiding person and most importantly the victims familys.

The justice system is a joke and needs to start using common sense, rather than some bull **** law they made up ?? years ago.

It is effectivly racism. You get more slack if you are part of an "ethnic minority".

The legal system (cant really be called a justice system anymore) has gone so bloody soft is embrassing.

Bring back public stocks I say. Week in the middle of the town being humiliated by every one should sort them out.