Silver GTi on Traffic Cops

dxg

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why the guy has all of a sudden become a chav.

We have all opened our cars up past the speed limit at some time, jeez' I've even pushed the 1.0 a couple of times, he was just a bit stupid to do it on a stretch of road which is (apparently) renowned for "sitting" traffic police.

He looked like a scalded child when caught. Behaviour which I would not associate with a chav.

Give the guy a break. He done wrong, he got caught, he'll pay\he's paying the price.

I don't understand why the guy has all of a sudden become a chav.

We have all opened our cars up past the speed limit at some time, jeez' I've even pushed the 1.0 a couple of times, he was just a bit stupid to do it on a stretch of road which is (apparently) renowned for "sitting" traffic police.

He looked like a scalded child when caught. Behaviour which I would not associate with a chav.

Give the guy a break. He done wrong, he got caught, he'll pay\he's paying the price.

Ok.. fair point, It wasn't a Corsa, Nova or Focas! It was a Lupo, we should be proud of him, just Googling 'Traffic Cops Lupo' brings up loads of"I didn't know a Lupo did that!?"

We shouldn't be proud, he was a plonker, I am sure he has learnt his sesson, just as most of us have.

You dont buy a GTI unless you want to try out what 130MPH look like on the clock.

Proud, no.

Understanding, perhaps.

Just should have picked a better moment to have a blast.

The TV were trying to scare people into think that the M180 is covered in Police.

I have driven from one end to the other perhaps a hundred times.

I have never, see a Police car sat in this position before.

Can you imagine how bad it must have been for the driver, knowing that all his family and friends will see it on TV.

Poor kid.

• 3 months later...

I just happened to land on traffic cops on "Watch" and saw a Silver GTi tanking along a motorway. Was caught doing 124mph, young guy only been driving a year. Anyone on here or anyone know of the boy? Nuts haha.

There were about 18 topics on here about it... Nobody off here, unless he's joined since. Good laugh isn't it! Idiot!

Edited by 99hjhm

Lets have bets on the next time a new thread is started on this subject :lol:

I think he took it quite well. Your average adidas wearing, teenager with a disregard for the law probably would have given the old "get the ****ing camera out my face" and kicked off. I can't understand people who wind up coppers its guaranteed to only make it worse. Thats probably part of the reason he got off lightly. If he'd have kicked off they'd have had his pants down.

I think he took it quite well. Your average adidas wearing, teenager with a disregard for the law probably would have given the old "get the ****ing camera out my face" and kicked off. I can't understand people who wind up coppers its guaranteed to only make it worse. Thats probably part of the reason he got off lightly. If he'd have kicked off they'd have had his pants down.

A bit further back, everyone was callin him a chav because he's wearing G-Star and Adidas, with a hideous hiar-do. Does that make me on too? :huh:

A bit further back, everyone was callin him a chav because he's wearing G-Star and Adidas, with a hideous hiar-do. Does that make me on too? :huh:

Chavvies can't afford to run a car, but in case you're in doubt about your status, here's my Chav/pikey scum/gangsta checklist

Wear anything with a Henleys or McKenzie name on it

Black shell pants and a hoodie

Rockport boots

Gold kerb chain on full view

Walk around playing with yourself, as many seem to do

Talk in a fake black accent, even though your a white kid from S****horpe and think people from Huddersfield are a world away

Listen to gangsta rap on your mobile phone while asking a passer by to buy you a 3 litre bottle of white cider from Bargain Booze

Have a tattoo with the word "Mam" or the name of a child (made up from at least four unconnected words) you pay maintenance for through the CSA.

Chavvies can't afford to run a car, but in case you're in doubt about your status, here's my Chav/pikey scum/gangsta checklist

Rockport boots

Talk in a fake black accent, even though your a white kid from S****horpe and think people from Huddersfield are a world away

Listen to gangsta rap on your mobile phone while asking a passer by to buy you a 3 litre bottle of white cider from Bargain Booze

Have a tattoo with the word "Mam" or the name of a child (made up from at least four unconnected words) you pay maintenance for through the CSA.

:lol:

Rockport boots

LMAO! Epic.