Silver GTi on Traffic Cops

dxg

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha made me laff wen he said he was duin about 90moh as he knew if he said more then it wud b an instant ban lol.... theres abit of difference doing 90mph to 125mph lol things are flying past abit faster at that speed lol

oh well like i always say if u do the speed you run the risk! dont wana get caught then dont speed! simple lol

This repeated thread about the repeated programme is good, it clearly demonstrates how CL has expanded since it was first broadcast.

THe fact that the driver still hasn't surfaced on here adds to his mysterious legendaryness. I wonder if he had crashed and burned, would we have organised an unmarked grave for him?

Anyone else see it? Silver Lupo GTi slammed, young guy caught for speeding by cop who asks him how fast he thought he was going - bloke says about 90, turns out he was doing 124mph! You could see his face - thinking in his head 'sweet!' :lol: but out loud 'holy crap!' he got banned for something like 54 days and a fine. :rolleyes:

Yep that was super quick by some behind the scenes mod i have to say!!

I'm now sure that I've seen a discussion about this before....oh well, the guy must be famous by now ;)