Adam's Raven Blue GTi

Adam

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

It's been a while since i've had any real update, so i decided to take some pictures today as it wasn't raining and wasn't too cold. Since the Spring/Summer, i've sold the BBS RM's as i fancied a change, so it's sitting in Winter mode at the moment and i've got some new wheels in mind, nothing special, but they will look very smart on the car.

I've fitted rear Cambridge lights, de-wipered the rear and fitted a different VW emblem badge, which all added together, i think tidies the rear end up nicely, OEM style.

I also had a custom cat back exhaust fitted last year from AAS, retaining the original pipes and i got them to position the pipes centrally in the recess. It sounds great, really subtle, but with a slight rasp at high revs...perfect!

Finally, i have recently fitted a double DIN head unit with a 250GB HDD attached to it, so i now have plenty of music/movies on the go, it also has a radio beleive it or not :lol: for the days when i want to listen to the football.

14122008030.jpg

14122008037.jpg

14122008031.jpg

14122008033.jpg

14122008034.jpg

14122008040.jpg

14122008041.jpg

Cheers for the comments peeps, much appreciated!

Foxy, i gave you a wave, but i wasn't sure if you would recognise me in the bim bim. Your car sounded mint, quite loud, but a performance/tuned sounding noise, really liked it!

Lauren; I agree with the aerial, i used to have a black stubby one, but i took it off one day, put it in my boot and it's disapeared!? :lol:

Hearty; You are right mate, hopefully i will be fixing that problem in the spring/summer :D

Tom; Mine needed a good scrub, it was filthy!

Ricoshay; Cheers for the comments, clean and simple is what i prefer

Max Payne; I'm available for company anytime matey :D