Adam's Raven Blue GTi

Adam

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i finally have an update on the Lupo, its basically that time of year again for me to get the BBS RMs on. There aren't any real changes to the outside as i like it how it is, although i have had some new polished lips put onto my BBS RMs, big thanks to Mitch for doing them for me.

Apart from that over the last week or so i have just given her a good clean from top to bottom including a major cleaning session on the coilovers which didn't have any corrosion on, but plenty of salt and dirt.

Anyway, here are the new pics:

lupo3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bbs1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo16.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo15.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo14.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo13.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo11.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and finally a panoramic shot i tried with my K800:

lupopanoram.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

All these pics were taken off my K800, while they are quite good, i think they would have came out better if i'd use my digi camera, i'm gonna wait until the weather is a bit hotter and i'll get some more photos with my camera.

Edited by Adam

ieees very nice, how much for the boy....

on another note i've just paid £92 for 4 bbs rm centres mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

so hard to find so ended up paying top dollar. but makes my set complete now, so i'll re build them. cheers for your outers

and your friendship.

until next time take care of yourself , and others. j springer. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ps the panoramic should be your sig

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

I was thinking that like, it came out quite good, better than i thought it would, although i love St James' Park wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

I now need some ghetto shots, i'll be hitting you up on your two way in the near future. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by Adam

I've lived there for a while laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> its haunted too, i was shatting myself taking those pics, there are some angry farmers around there!

Edited by Adam

Looking good Adam, outers look ace. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Nice house too laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Cheers for the comments guys, im pleased ive got the wheels back on again, makes me love the car all over again, although they are a pain in the ass to keep clean, my plan is to keep on top of them, so i've been washing them every two days. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i've been washing them every two days. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Looking at the pictures, it's definately worth it. Although I don't think I could be arsed. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Such a great job Adam, need to see this car!!! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Cheers for the comments guys, im pleased ive got the wheels back on again, makes me love the car all over again, although they are a pain in the ass to keep clean, my plan is to keep on top of them, so i've been washing them every two days. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I cannot agree more with you about the cleaning of them mate, i have seriously lost count how many times mine have been washed since i put them on a few weeks ago,and how many damn coats of Poorboys sealant i've put on them too!!!Well worth the effort though im sure you'll agree with me as they look stunning imo.

I've been using Meguiars Metal X polsh, seems to do the trick and ive been using a tub of polish for between the spokes, my fingers are hurting like hell though laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 1 month later...
I've been using Meguiars Metal X polsh, seems to do the trick and ive been using a tub of polish for between the spokes, my fingers are hurting like hell though laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

whine whine moan lol............

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Cheers mate!

I should really get round to an update, i've changed a couple of a little bits and pieces since those photo's were taken.