Marcus's Sport - SOLD..... New A3

marcusgrant

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demon Tweeks

I just so happened to check there first, and they have changed their web site so its 10% off for a limited period.

Definitely a bargain

Edited by Dazz

• 2 weeks later...

Got them on today :D well dad did most the work, i just watched and passed him tools in a very hungover state. Think he got a bit drunk off my breath tbh :lol:

Havent gone massively low as its only on standard wheels and i think they look turd slammed on standard wheels. I just put it the height it should of come out of the factory :)

Few snaps... its a bit duuurty at the moment.

05042010541.jpg

05042010542.jpg

05042010543.jpg

05042010544.jpg

05042010546.jpg

New mats

05042010549.jpg

05042010550.jpg

05042010555.jpg

05042010554.jpg

cheers :)

Yeah it could go lower, got loads of threads left at the front and think there is about 3 turns left in the rear. But i like the OEM look at the moment. Once i get some new wheels i'll be playing around getting it sitting nicely :P

Havent taken it for a proper drive yet, going out in a bit though so i'll see then :D

Looks 10000000000000000000000000x better now :D

Sometimes I think slammed isn't necessary. Looks spot on like that. :)

To be honest, a set of 12mm Hubcentric spacers on the rear and it'd look absolutely mint! Not that it doesn't already look mint! If I had another lupo, I'd want it to look just like that!

Nice and Clean, Tidy, Not stupidly low... Spot on mate. Car's a credit to you!

Thanks for all the kind words guys and girls :blush::) genuinely appricate it.

Yeah will be getting some new wheels one day. Just got to start saving again :(

They'll most likely be 15's, maybe 14's and hopefully be about 7j wide.

Oh and Al, spacers could be a good shout! just to tye me over until i get wheels :)

^^ cheers man :)

Done a fair few miles with them on now on all sorts of roads and i'm very happy with these ap's! :D

Ride is great, obvioisly a bit bumpier than standard but its worth it for the handling. Not much body role any more which the lupo is terrible for standard.

When i look at it now i cant believe how silly it looked high :lol:

I gave it a proper good wash last night and detailed the front and rear bumpers. I'll put some photos up later on if i get a chance.

Of to get the tracking done today!... maybe the camber aswell if im feeling flush :blush:

thumbup.gif Yes !!!

Looks so Good

A few more photos, havent come out that well as they're only off my phone. Looks better in real like as im sure with most cars, it was so nice and shiney this morning if i do say so myself :P

Had all the alignment done tonight, which cost a fair bloody bit! done with lasers and they show you the read outs before and after which is good.

07042010565.jpg

07042010562.jpg

07042010563.jpg

Reflection shots, pretty poor... looks better in real life i promise! I'm never happy with the paintwork on this though :(

07042010561.jpg

07042010564.jpg

Cheers guys :)

Haha same photo nearly!! great minds think alike ay :P

I dont know why it smells good all the time! loads of people say it when they get in lol, i've got one of them magic trees but its about 6 months old now!

I need a GTI stearing wheel... leather mmmmmm

Edited: as my english is terry ball

Edited by marcusgrant