Marcus's Sport - SOLD..... New A3

marcusgrant

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still trying to work out why u needed to rip everything out to run basic wiring :confused:

easier to signal seal all the cables then just run them along the main looms, except the rca but they can just be run under the carpet haha

but aslong as it all works haha.

if u need any custom rca's making up let me know, using van damme cable an neutriks connectors :wub:

Edited by REDLooP

I just thought it would be easier to rip it all out as getting to the tweeters would of been a nightmare!

Plus its all hidden and the crossovers are behind the dash so they cant be seen which is what i wanted :)

Ben - I'm with you on the aftermarket head units but it had to be done to power the amp! I was going to get a Gamma headunit and get adaptors to run the amp, but sacked that off as i didnt think the sound would be as good!

I just thought it would be easier to rip it all out as getting to the tweeters would of been a nightmare!

Plus its all hidden and the crossovers are behind the dash so they cant be seen which is what i wanted :)

Ben - I'm with you on the aftermarket head units but it had to be done to power the amp! I was going to get a Gamma headunit and get adaptors to run the amp, but sacked that off as i didnt think the sound would be as good!

• 2 weeks later...

Well picked up some bargin basement wheels tonight... no idea what they are! lol, did a quick search on google and couldnt find anything.

They're 14x6 with an et of 43.... serious tuck! definitely need atleast 25mm adaptors

Not sure what i'm going to do with them yet, maybe polish, maybe silver refurb, maybe sell... who knows, only 50 quid so just bought them! If anyone knows anything about them that would be great, mayde by 'Khamsin' :wacko:

Few pics anyway :)

08022010328.jpg

08022010332.jpg

08022010339.jpg

Yeah the centres are all metal so could be polished up! I'm not sure they would look good polished up though :confused:

I was thinking maybe all white? I've really got no idea what to do them like!! lol

There is no kerbing on them at all really which is good :)

I still need coilovers though hahaha, not sure if im even going to be able to get any this season though as im going ibiza with the lads in the summer and that will be mega money :( I want AP's now! haha